Sleepless Nights (Sungyeol)

{REQUESTED!!}

He was the man in your dreams. You knew how he looked like but his image always disappear whenever you mention about him to others. It was weird for some reasons.

Every night you sleep, you dream of him and in the dream, you both just do things like you're a couple. And he'd always turn you on with the way he smiles.. You just knew he had to exist!

Tonight you knew you had to ask him all the questions you had. Why he's always in your dreams? Where is he? How does he know you?

Night came and you showered to feel fresh. You walked to your bed and lay up looking at the ceiling thinking "is it possible..?" Slowly your eyes closed but you saw a shadow across the room. Quickly you get up to find him. He was standing in the dark waiting..

"Is anybody there?" You asked. Slowly he gets out of the dark. It was him! The man in the dreams. You quickly got up and freaked out. "H..how did you get in here? How the heck are you even here!" You yelled. He grins. His grin can be seen even though he barely came out of the dark. He finally reveals himself. "Hello." He says deeply. You shake in fear, scared to talk. Slowly he takes a step onto the bed. His hands slowly moved your hair behind your ear. You stared speechlessly at who this f***ing person was. "I'm Sungyeol." Suddenly he says deeply. He smiles and so it hits you deeply. His smile was everything.

Slowly you calmed down and let him laid you down on the bed. "I'll take care of you tonight, don't worry." Sungyeol said as he slowly reaches for your lips. You hesitated making him stop and stare at you, then he continues to kiss you again. Gradually you let him in. His warm tongue. The way it moved. Touching gently causing you to moan. He then brakes the kiss going down with mini kisses down to your womanhood area. Your hand blocks it and nod him a no. "No?" He says. "I..I just don't know yet..." You said feeling pressured. "Okay then" He says coming back up. "Wait! Do it" You stopped him. "Are you sure you really want to do this?" Sungyeol asked now feeling pressured. "Yes. I am positive I want to do this." You answered him. He goes back down and pulls your shorts off. Your undies was a hot pink and that turned him on so bad he nipped on it. His tongue circulated on your clit making you pull on the covers. "Sungyeol.. Ah!!" You said. His hands glides up your thighs and pulls off your underwear. He smiles causing you to feel weak down your legs. He goes in and licks your wet womanhood. "Mm" Sungyeol said. His sticks his tongue inside of your wet hole. "Auh!!" You yelled. "Don't tease me. Hurry up and put it in" You demanded.  He quickly unbelts and pulls down his black plaid boxers off. His member was long and thick, just dingily down.

Sungyeol gets on top of you and looks at you as his hands reaches for his members to go inside of you. His soft pale milky chest as you touched. He moaned. Soon enough you knew, his tip was already and pushing in your tight small hole. "Woah, you're tight!" He says smiling. You blushed and winced as he pushes fully in. "Sungyeol-ah!!! Slowly." You exclaim. He pushes in deeper making you feel the beautiful pain.

You both decided to switch positions since you got tired of getting done while laying on your back. So you decided to ride and scream..

You quickly got on top of him and insert his throbbing member inside of you and started to ride. Your hormones was overflowed. The way it felt was way too good to be true. Suddenly you moaned loudly due to the goodness.. You bite your lips continuing to ride Sungyeol's hard member inside of you.

You gave one last bounce and moan as you fall onto his chest. It was hot and sweaty. You laid on there and tried to take a breath. Slowly Sungyeol touches you on the back.. He makes little circles on your back. You smiled. "Stop it, it's tickling me." He chuckles and you could hear. "Goodnight." He says.