What is Cum? (Myungsoo)

{Requested}

"Myungsoo-ah? Later are you busy?" You asks him on the phone. "Ohh.. I'm not why?" He asks you. "I'm curious to ask you a question.." You said shyly. "What question? Why can't you just say it through the phone?" He says. "Well.. I think it'll be better to ask in person so maybe you could demonstrate me an example..." "Uh.. Sure! Come later then." "Ah. Gumawo Myungsoo-shi!" You ended the call thinking what is cum? Its weird how you didn't know what cum was? Maybe it could be the word come..? You said to yourself.

Later that night, you walked to Myungsoo's house hoping to find an answer. You finally reached his house. You walked up slowly on the stairs and knocked on his door. He opens the door. "Wahh! You're here!" He says happily. You entered his house.

You slowly sat down on his couch waiting patiently to ask him. Myungsoo quickly sits next to you. "So. What's the question?" He says moving his shoulders up and down. You laughed. "Yah.. Calm down. I'll tell you." You said. "My question is.. What's cum?" You said. Myungsoo stares at you shocked by the question. He slowly gets up and goes to his kitchen. "Myungsoo? Myungsoo-ah?" You called. He ignores you and continues to walk to his kitchen.

You followed him. He stops walking and so did you. "Tell me why you're asking this question?" He says. "Well, it  sounds weird. Like the other day I was just on my phone reading stories and I came upon the word. Cum." You said. "After coming upon the word, what else did it say?" Myungsoo asks. "It said that the cum was released onto the girls body."  You said. He smirks. "Do you want to see what it is?" He says grinning.

Myungsoo pushes you up against the wall and breathes deeply on your neck as he touches you hair. "Maybe we can try it then." He smiles and he kisses you deeply. You pulled tightly on his shirt hoping it wasn't bad. Myungsoo digs in deeply into your mouth with his tongue inside of you. You bite his bottom lip causing him to pull in your waist.

You both walked up into his room. He climbs on top of you and kisses your neck lightly. "Ah.." You moaned. Myungsoo begins to kiss down to your boobs and massaging them. His hands slowly reaches under your shirt and touches your boobs. "Ahh... Myungsoo!" You moaned. He smiles at you and strips you quickly. You were now naked leaving him still fully dressed except his shirt that was unbutton halfway.

Myungsoo gets on top of you and kisses you deeply again. Both of your tongue touches and you pulled onto his hair feeling the weird feelings. He quickly undresses himself. You were surprised to see Myungsoo's member. It was huge, long, and thick. On the tip of it was white stuff. "What is that white stuff?" You asked Myungsoo. He chuckles. "Cum." He says. "Come here and suck it." Myungsoo says. You slowly got up and went to him. You kneeled down and grabbed onto his member and putted inside of your mouth. It was so hot and creamy. It felt so good you continued to suck it.

You then begin to bob your head up and down sucking his member. Your tongue made circles around his tip making him moan. Myungsoo's hand touches your hair and pushes your head to suck his member more deeply inside of you.

Finally you finished. Myungsoo helps you up and pushes onto the bed. "Here's the fun part." He says and he faces your back to him. You were in the position of the doggy-style. Myungsoo slowly inserts his member inside of you. You pulled onto the covers. He takes the member back out and does the samething again. "Do it. Do it quickly. Uhh.." You moaned.

He then begins putting it inside of you and fucks you deeply. He pushes harder and faster making you scream. You screamed out of pleasure as he takes out his member. You decided to try a new position. Myungsoo helps you as you laid on your back opening you legs widely. Slowly Myungsoo comes in and pulls your waist in towards him. He positions himself and grabs your legs for grip then he inserts his member. It never felt any better. You couldn't believe how could it felt.

Myungsoo begins to push in. He does it again and harder. You moaned loudly. "Ahh.. Yeah. Omg. Yes" you moan as he deeply a pushes inside of you. You arched in your back pushing your vagina close to his member so he could push in deeper.

"Myungsoo! I can't hold it anymore!" You yelled. "Hold on. Wait for me, we'll both do it together!!" He yells and you both came suddenly. His takes out his member with the cum at the tip and he releases on your body breathing heavily. "This is the cum to your answer." He says as he continues to release it on you.