Uke!Hybrid!Namjoon x Seme!Male!Reader (Part 1)

Namjoon is in this white filled room waiting. Waiting for what? He didn't know. Waiting for something to happen hopefully something good. For Namjoon, this eary silence is so unbearable he is feeling his sanity slowly going. He start to walk, hearing his foot clap on the white tiled floor after ten minutes that seemed for years to Namjoon, He snapped. He grab his hair tightly, throw his head back and he scream deeply to the top pf his lungs. Screaming all the frustration, angriness, and sadness he had paint up during those interminable hours. He knelled down, his hands covering his face, his head down crying. Sadness and fear is ripping him apart. He is feeling so lonely the picture of him and his band-mates is playing through his mind, stabbing him sharply into his heart. He wanted to wake up and see them again, he wanted to see that when he wake up Jungkook and Yoongi had invite themselves to sleep in his bed again, to see the Sunshine line playing around and teasing each other in his room while he watch them in disbelief with a smile contents of how close they were toward each other and lastly hear Seokjin cooking and humming at the same time, the smell of a delicious breakfast tinkling his nose while the humming was like a melody to his ears. But he knew, he knew this isn't a nightmare that you wake up off, he knew this is the reality, a sad reality but he refuse to lose hope, hoping that his band-mate will find him, hoping that someone will help him out of there, hoping that everyone is looking for him and hoping that nothing bad will happen to him. He's tears slowly stop along with is gasp. He seated into a ball position, arms wrap around his legs, forehead on his knee and he waits again. After ten long minutes he heard a buzzing sound and he's head snap to the mechanical door that is opening. Namjoon fear raise up more when he sees a scientist walking in white a needle in his hand that had a black substance in it.

"It's time for your turn"Says the scientists with a mad smile.

Namjoon quickly catch on of what he is talking about. He suddenly shoot up and push the scientist to the side to go out from the room. He didn't want to be experienced on by a mad scientist he wanted to be free not to be a pet but what he didn't expect is that two muscle man are at the door. It's at this moment he regretted turning down Jungkook when he was asking him if he wanted to go to the gym with him. The two man capture him and than immobilize him on the bed. By the time this had happen, the scientist had get up and is beside him now.

"Let me the fuck go!!!" Shout Namjoon struggling

"Shh don't worry it will just hurt really bad" Answer the scientist

And there he feels it. The needle digging roughly into his neck. Breaking his skin and muscle digging into one of his nerves. Namjoon screams and trashes around, the pain to intense for him. When the scientist had take out the needle, after he had inject the black substance, blood immediately gush out of the wound.

"Hope you will survive this" The scientist says, laughing than exit the room with the two men

Namjoon stays still for five minutes feeling the substance rush into his body. His body feeling like it is on fire, burning him to no end but than he start to hear many voice and his eyes are seeing every particles in the room, like his eyes had become like loops. He curls up on himself, close his eyes and cries again. The pain unbearable.

'Help me please'

PART 1 END