sixteen

Peyton pov
"What did they say?" I asked sabrina. "I didnt call them." Just a short reminder this is all about the Bradley thing and him shooting me.

"Because i want to deal with this myself. I know what your going to say and trust me i know its dangerous and yes its a stupid idea but if i can do this by my self itll make me feel a lot better. Please just go with it?" She asked me. I cant say no to that.

"Fine but promise me one thing." "Anything." "Be careful. Please?" "Of course."

We started walking and ended up at a movie theater. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked? "Yes please." She walked in and started looking at the different choices of movies we could pick from.

"Wanna watch fantastic beasts?" She asked. "Yeah that one looks good." I went up to the counter to buy tickets for us. "Hi can i get two tickets for fantastic beasts?" "Yeah that'll be 9.99$." "Thank you have a good day." "You too."

We didnt even get popcorn or anything but thats okay. "You know what?" She asked me. "What?" "You're really good with strangers. Like buying something from the store or when we're  at a restaurant or something. You're just really nice to people."

"Yeah cuz im not like your dooshy ex boyfriend. Shut up its starting." I said playfully hitting her shoulder. "I wasn't even the one talking. I hate you so much." She said while giggling. "You hate me?" I said pretending to cry.

Sabrina pov
It was about 45 minutes into the movie when there was a loud bang and everyone started screaming. "Get down!" Peyton whisper yelled. We were laying on the floor trying to hide from whoever was shooting.

"Come on follow me." He started crawling on the floor towards the exit sign above the fire escape door. We were almost there when bradley came up to us with a gun pointed at peytons head. "Well, well, well, what do we have here? You two going somewhere?" He started walking away. "Get the handcuffs." He yelled at someone.

A couple of bradleys friends were helping him kidnap us. Austin picked me up and put a blind fold over my eyes and put hand cuffs on my wrists. "Im so sorry sabrina. He is making me do this im so sorry." He whispers in my ear. When he put the hamd cuffs on my wrists he put them lose enough for me to slip out of them.

Bradley came up and kissed me. I tried pulling away but he held me there. "Leave her alone!" Peyton yelled while Jace was putting hand cuffs on him. He moved his hands just before Jace could clip them on. He ran up to Bradley and punched him in his jaw. Jace tackled him and once again tried putting hand cuffs on him.

Peyton flipped him over so he was on top of him and took a few... hundred... swings at his face. Austin was slow about it but he walked over and pulled Peyton off of him.

He walked away with him and said something i couldnt quite understand. Peyton shook his head and walked away. Austin right behind him. Peyton looked back and nodded his head a little.

With that they both attacked Jace and Bradley. After that, Austin got the keys for my hand cuffs and took them off.

"Im sorry about this guys. Bradley is making me do it. He is still going to try to take you sabrina. If you want i could help you guys out and help beat his ass when he needs it. I could stick around for a few days and make sure he'll stop if its okay with you guys?" Austin said.

"Yeah actually we could use the help. We dont know him as well as you do. You can probably guess what he'll do next better than us." I said. "Okay we should probably get out of here before the cops show up." "Yeah lets go." Peyton said and we all burst out of the emergency exit.

---------

I know i havent been updating a lot i have a lot going on but please stick with me. Im trying my best. I have a new thing and im gonna try to update once a week for you guys. Any who.. you know the drill.

15 votes on this chapter = next update.

Love ●Sheba●