Six

Sabrina's pov
I'm on my to meet Peyton. I'm nervous. I don't know why. Looking through his pictures he's really cute, he has a cute smile and he's got nice ab- no Sabrina stop you can't like him. But do I?

No, he cheated on rowan. I don't want to be with someone like that. Thinking of rowan I text and see if she's almost there.

S- hey rowboat. You almost there??
R- yeah. Why are we going to Starbucks?
S- just want some coffee
R- oh. See you in a few
S- okay bye.
R- bye

I pull into the parking lot. Wow it's really crowded here. Maybe I should text Peyton and tell him to come outside. Then rowan pulls in next to me.

"Hey it's really crowded here. I'm gonna text Peyton and tell him to come outside." I tell her. Shit! She doesn't know he's here. "What! That's why you brought me here?" "Yeah. Sorry. I was scared if I told you then you wouldn't come." "I don't want to talk to him." "Wait. He has something to tell you." "He better make it quick."

I text Peyton and tell him to come outside.

S- hey it's really crowded in there you wanna come outside

P- yeah

A minute later I see Peyton walk out of the little coffee shop. And the world stops. He's so hot and- No. Cheater.

"Hey Sabrina." He says smiling that cute smile. "Hey it's nice to finally meet you." "Yeah." Rowan comes out of her car and Peyton instantly turns red. "Hey Peyton. It's been a long time." "Yeah." "Sabrina said you have something to tell me." "Yeah. Okay so when we were dating." "Why'd you stop?" I ask him. "Rowan I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." "You're sorry for what?" Rowan asked confused. "I cheated on you." "What. Peyton how could you?!?" "Rowan I'm so sorry."

A tear rolled down his cheek. And a few more after that. He told me he felt bad but I didn't think he felt this bad. "I have to go." Rowan said. Then she jumped in her car and sped away. "I'm sorry." He kept repeating.

I walked up to him. He is devastated. I wrapped him In a hug. He could really use one. "I'm sorry." He said one more time.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»
I know it's short but I'm kinda stuck.
Please vote and comment. What do you think?

Love »Sheba« 💯🔥