Eight

Peyton pov
I'm on my way to meet Sabrina... again. Hopefully she doesn't bring rowan. That was a wreck. I think I like Sabrina. I think. When she hugged me the other day. Everything went from bad to amazing.

I have a plan. I'm gonna ask her out. Short plan I know but aye a guy can try.

I pull into the parking lot. I see Sabrina's car and park next to her. I look into her window and she's not in there. She's probably inside. I take the keys out and walk into the little coffee shop. I see her on her laptop with ear buds in.

Even thought there is a bunch of people in here. She's the only one I see. I snuck around the end of the row of tables and went behind her. A waiter brought her, her coffee. She took one ear bud out smiles and said thank you.

I ran up behind her grabbed her sides and yelled "Boo!" She jumped. "Oh my god, Peyton, you can't do that to me." She said and playfully punched my chest. I blushed a little bit.

"Aww, did I make you blush?" She said in an Aww voice. "Maybe a little." Now I'm blushing even more. "You didn't bring rowan with you this time did you?" I asked her sitting down. " oh yeah she'll be here in a few minutes." "What really." Damn it. "No not really just thought I'd scare you." "Well you got me."

"Peyton I don't want anything between us to be weird." She said out of nowhere. "No of course not why would it be?" "I don't know. Just thinking back to the whole rowan thing." "Oh. Nope we're cool." "Okay good. I was wondering if-"

Somebody cut me off. "Sabrina what are you doing with this douche bag?" Some guy behind me said. I stand up and turn around. "Is there a problem?" I asked him.

"Yeah actually there is." "Bradley can we talk.. alone." Sabrina said pulling him outside.

Sabrina pov
Out of no where Bradley showed up. Yes he's my boyfriend and I was planning on telling Peyton today. But yeah this happened. "Sabrina are you cheating on me?" "What!? No of course not. Me and him met online and we wanted to meet." "Okay, and I'm sorry for intruding." "Uts okay." "Well I have to go. See you later?" He asked. "Tonight?" "Perfect." I kissed him on the check and he left.

Peyton pov
I'm watching Sabrina and this Bradley guy talk outside. They both seem calm.I wanted to punch him so bad when he called me a douche bag. But I didn't want to scare Sabrina away.

I look back outside and see Sabrina kiss him on the cheek. That hurts. Wait what. I really do like her. But she has a boyfriend. Damn it. I wanted that job.

She comes back inside. "What was that about." I ask her as she settles back in. "Just being over protective. And I know you saw me kiss his cheek. I was gonna tell you today." "No it's cool. I can't tell you who to date." Then I see Bradley walk back in.

"I forgot my jacket." He said as he grabbed it off the table. He shoulder checks me when he walks past. "What's your deal?" I said getting in his face. I couldn't take it no more. I don't care if Sabrina is right there.

"Don't try anything on my girl." That was the last straw. The next thing I knew my fist hit his face and he was on the floor with a bloody nose. "Peyton!" Sabrina yelled. I went it my car and started driving home.

Fuck. Way to go Peyton. "Damn it!" I yell and hit the steering wheel. That's fucking awesome.

Sabrina pov
What the hell just happened. Peyton exploded. "Bradley are you okay?" "Yeah I'm fine but I don't want you talking to him anymore." "No. You can't do that." He got up. Why is he doing this? "I just did." He said and walked out.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Sorry I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with school but Lemme know what you think. Please vote. I need more votes. I'll follow the first 10 people to vote.

Love »Sheba« 💯🔥❕❗❕