(9) Day 4. Suggestions

Start from the beginning

"Okay." I agreed before adding, "When can we meet, then?"

Poe's lips showed hints of a confident, pleased smile that rested under his emotionless countenance. "We can have our first session tomorrow. Sound good?"

The lights were dim in the hallway and the sand-colored walls seemed to surround us, but all I could see was Poe's stone-cut, intense features that put my mind into a blank state and myself at a loss for words.

"Yeah." I weakly replied, giving him a half-hearted smile. We resumed walking in silence -- I felt slightly awkward because I thought my savior was sexy but I'm sure Poe felt as if nothing was wrong besides Locke -- until we reached my dorm.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, putting my hand on the door knob. I looked into Poe's eyes. He was smiling now, not concealing his emotions at all. 

"See you. Goodnight, Akai." Poe quietly spoke in his partially gruff voice as he turned to walk away. I watched him for a few steps before thinking, Don't get caught staring again.

I opened my door as quietly as I could and edged into my dorm, not wanting to wake my roommates.

"How was it?" Opi asked urgently as soon as the door was quietly closed behind me. I jumped and my heart rate spiked upwards in fright.

"You scared me!" I exhaled. Opi laughed.

"My question still stands!" She claimed as I walked towards my bed and sat down.

Opi was sitting upright, grinning widely at me; Rizee was reclined back in her bed, propped up by her elbows with a slight smile etched onto her face; ShanHa was deep asleep.

I finally reached my bed and could feel my mouth drag downwards in a frown of unhappiness. I sat heavily down onto my bed and sighed.

What do I even tell them? They will be expecting something amazing to have happened to me and in reality I'm more embarrassed than ever before. How am I supposed to break this humiliating incident to girls that I'm not even that close with? Sure, I think we will all get close as a trio, but right now I'm almost uncomfortable with the idea of revealing something so embarrassing, repulsive, and shaming to them.

I sighed once more and looked up at them. When they viewed my melancholic expression, Opi's smile faltered and Rizee's disappeared completely.

I reluctantly told them what happened, from the moment I met up with Locke until the moment my hand touched the door knob, excluding the parts about how captivated I was by Poe Dameron.

Opi's mouth fell open and Rizee sat straight up when I reached the part about Locke overpowering me. Rizee's fists clenched and she jumped out of her bed.

"Where is that little son of a bltch! I'll kill him!" She walked towards me with a real threat in her eyes. "I swear, Akai, if you want me to inflict very real pain on that man I will do so without hesitating."

I flinched slightly. "No, no, Rizee, it's okay . . ."

And I finished my story.

Rizee had retreated back to her bed and continued to tightly hold her fists. I could see how white her strained knuckles were from here.

Is Rizee -- shaking? With anger right now? I'm pretty sure --

"Akai, I'm so sorry. That shouldn't happen to anyone, ever. He is cruel and something is clearly psychologically wrong with him." Opi consoled me with sad eyes.

I shrugged. "At least I don't have to wonder what would've happened, now. At least I can know that I don't like him anymore, and I'm not attached at all."

Rizee looked towards the ceiling with utmost contempt. "I knew from the first word that left his vile mouth that that little f(_)cker would be more rotten than a --" Rizee cut herself off and looked at me with a much less irate face. She then proceeded to saying very matter-of-a-factly, "You know, Akai, I'm sorry if you don't want him to get hurt but I don't know if I'll be able to restrain myself."

I internally cringed. "You really don't have to do that."

Rizee raised an eyebrow. "At this point I wouldn't be doing it for you. Do you not see how actually pissed I am? Yes, I would be damaging him for you, but I truly loathe men of his kind."

Opi turned to the outraged blonde, speaking confidently, "You won't have to do that, Rizee. He's going to get in trouble, and if we're lucky, get expelled. He'll get what he has coming."

"I don't think I can sleep tonight knowing that sorry son of a bltch is less than a mile away from me." Rizee said, shaking her head, disgust clear in her tone.

"He'll get what he deserves, which " Opi repeated with a grim expression, the most negative countenance I'd seen on her so far. She shook her head. "I can't believe anyone could be as sick as that. You should be the bigger person, Akai. Show him how worthless he is tomorrow. Keep your head up and pay no attention to him."

"Thanks guys. Goodnight." I said finally, flicking off the lights. They replied and I was left with my thoughts, regretfully thinking about how I'd trusted Locke and wondering about what my private session with Poe would hold.

_____

Author's Note

Don't forget to VOTE please :)

Hey guys! I've had the busiest week and weekend ever but I'm glad I'm like a chapter or two ahead! 

So if you were one of her roommates how would you have reacted?

Do you think you're more like Opi or Rizee?

Anyways, this week was finals week and I hung out with my friends Friday, then had a school winter carnival dance on Saturday, then hung out with my friends again after that!

Okay see ya :)

Pilot Pride (A Poe Dameron fanfiction -- Star Wars)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara