TORN in BETWEEN XII

--IAN'sPoV--

"huffff." i sit lazily on the sofa, staring anxiously at my watch. "What does that woman is thinking? She's late!" I get my lemon tea and sip. I ordered some salad and clubs earlier.

I am in a western style restaurant where Yukiko and her company take their break during 10 am.

And I am supposed to meet that idiot woman here, by 9:30 am. What does she think the time is? It's already quarter to 10! 

Minsan talaga hindi ko na alam kung matutuwa ako sa kanya o maiinis. Oo nageenjoy ako sa katangahan niya at pagiging inosente. Pero minsan talaga hindi ko lang maiwasang mainis tulad...ngayon...What the...

I stop midway in taking another sip of my lemon tea, when a woman in a simple white dress, with touches of dark blue on the shoulder area entered the restaurant. Her hair was messed up. I don't know if that's her style or just because she was in a hurry and forgot to comb her hair. 

She looked at me, and wave her hand. And walk towards here.

I am caught off-guard. Yeah. With that simple attire and simple make-up. She's...undoubtedly beautiful...

"Hu! Graaabeh! Ang layo ng lugar na to ha! napagod ako. Painum nga!" she grabbed my glass of lemon tea and let her body fall into the sofa.

Napailing ako. Pero napangiti din. Ok na sana e. Wag mo lang syang pagsalitain at pakilusin. Perfect na e. 

I grabbed my glass of tea. "That's mine. You're late."

"Ang damot mo talaga! Hindi ko kasi alam tong lugar na to no!"

"E bat hindi mo sinabi? Ade sana sinundo kita."

"Ayoko nga. Laitin mo pa bahay  namin.Penge ako nito wah." she then eat salad. "Wow, alam mo ba gustong gusto ko to matikman! Ang sarap pala!"

Napasandal na lang ako sa sofa. This girl is hopeless. I shift my view into the restaurants door, while she continues on her rambling, on how good the food was. When a familiar woman make her way into the restaurant together with her office mates.

"Wow my egg din!"

"Psst. Psst!Umayos ka na dali!" I said hurriedly,bago pa kami mapansin. 

"Huh? Bakit andyan na ba?" lilingon na sana siya when I forced her to looked at me.

"Wag ka nang lumingon. Subuan mo ko dali." I said desperately. 

Aish! Bat ba kasi late tong bubwit na to, hindi tuloy kami nakapagplano. tsk.

"Bakit wala ka bang kamay?"

Pinanlakihan ko siya ng mata.

"Oo na ayan uhm. Isalpak mo sa bunganga mo." I almost gagged out. Aba ! Subuan ba naman ako ng punong puno at isalpak sa bunganga ko? 

Babatukan ko na sa na siya ng makita ko si Yukiko. Nakatingin sa kin.

Since I can't talk because my mouth is full, I just wave a little.

Geez. This can't be happening. In front of Yukiko, I look pathetic! Swallow fast Ian.!

I tried to swallow the  whole vegetable that monica gave to me.

"Yukiko. What makes you stop? This isn't our spot." I looked at the guy who just talk. He was beside Yukiko, clinging to her waist. 

I clenched my fist secretly.

Yukiko touches the bastards hand. "Jeremy, go with them, i'm going to follow. I just want to greet a very old fellow of mine."

The guy left.