TORN in BETWEEN X

• Dedicated kay Mo'nique Eliot

Yukiko Fontanilla on the side :))

enjoy!

--IAN's PoV--

I'm lying in my bestfriend's tummy, yes, my bed.

 This is the only comfortable place for me next to my car, but ofcourse, this is where I and Yukiko lay together, laugh together , eat together, but didn't sleep together, well she always asks to stay and sleep with me, but since I'm a man, I can't really assure if she'll be safe with me, that's why as much as possible, I'm resisting her seductive ways of showing her affection to me.

But since, she's my girlfriend, I respect each and every part of her.

Yeah... you can say I'm stupid, fool, idiot or whatever adjective you want, but yes. I love her that much.

But why my heart now is hurting this much? Why is it like...

I feel like crying over and over again? Why do I keep dreaming those happy and special moments that we're together?An why is it everytime I close my eyes, I see her...walking...far away from me?And then...my heart will once again hurt..

"Argh! Thi is frustrating!" bumangon ako't naupo sa kama ko, I also reach for my pillow and hug it tight and close my eyes.

I sigh.

This is the veryfirst time that we broke up. Akala ko...tulad ng sa iba...pagnagbreak, nagkakabalikan pa din. Lalo na dun sa mga matatagal na ang relasyon...but why ..why it isn't happening to us?

Yes, I'm doing my very best effort just to be with her again, like courting her again and going every day in her office, leaving flowers at her table everyday! yes, I feel like I'm going to lose my sanity any moment. you asked why

Because every damn, yes, every damn moment that I go to her office I always see her laughing, smiling and having jokes with that guy. I don't know who the hell is he, but every time I see them, I want to hit that guys arrogant face and beat him to pulp.

Pero hindi lang yon.

For every bouquet of flowers that I keep leaving in her table every morning, i always see them in the trash bin, in their break time. Yes. I have an accomplice, just to get in and out of her office, the efforts that I'm giving seems like nothing. And I feel like, I'm so helpless. I feel like I want to confront her and cry in front of her, but...hell yeah.

And this brother of mine, just leave yesterday. I thought that I can have someone to talk  about this..but  now here I am. Parang tangang nagmumukmok at kinakausap ang sarili ko.

"...let her know the feelings of being trashed right away."

"...tapos ipakita mo sa kanyang, you can move on right away, even without her you can still move forward and that she's not the only girl in the world..."

I suddenly open my eyes. Why my brother's evil voice keep ringingon my ear?

"...let her know the feelings of being trashed right away."

"let her know the feelings of being trashed right away,huh? " pag-ulit ko sa paulit ulit na naririnig kong boses..

As if I can do that? Paano kung mapikot ako? Aba marami na yatang oportunista ngayon!

I reach for my phone,baka si Johny my kakilala!

As I was searching for Johny's number, I see a glimpse of an image inside my head.

I stop texting half way, and smile. Yes. It's got to be her.

--

Alright, alright. I'm not being desperate but...here I am sitting inside my car looking outside the window seeing that little bar.