Harry : You're coming home with me

Start from the beginning

I pushed my finger tips against the glass and pushed the drink away, back in the massive man’s direction.

"No thanks."

"Aw come on babe don’t be shy! I could show you a good time!" He said as he continued to scoot closer to me and I scooted away again.

"Sorry bud, you aren’t my type. So why don’t you just get lost okay?" I said in a stern voice hoping it would scare him off.

"Why don’t you stop being a prude? Loosen up a bit." He said as he pushed the drink toward me again.

There was no way in hell I was drinking anything this guy gave me.

"She’s not interested." A different voice said as we both looked up to see a tall, curly haired, tattooed and incredibly handsome young man.

"Who the hell are you?" Muscle man asked irritated.

"Her boyfriend. So how about you get lost and go and find a shirt in your size, yeah?" The cheeky young man spat out as I sat there quiet. I wanted this guy to go away so badly.

Muscle man got up annoyed, taking his drinks with him.  

Once the creep was gone, I turned my attention back to the stranger standing in front of me.

"Can I sit?" He asked while motioning to the spot next to me with a charming and dazeling smile.

"S-sure." The very sight of him made me stutter.

"Uh, Thanks for that. " I added as he sat a comfortable distance away from me.

"Don’t worry about it. I saw you from the bar and I could tell by your face that you were uncomfortable."

"Yeah I told him I wasn’t interested but he didn’t take the hint." I explained while I further examinded the beautiful man in front of me.

"Yeah some losers just don’t know when to quit. I hope I didn’t freak you out with the boyfriend thing, I just figured it would make him leave."

"No it’s totally fine………….. I WOULD like to know my boyfriend’s name though." I said playfully scooting a little closer.

"I’m Harry. and uh, what exactly is my girlfriend’s name?" He said with a small smile and a wink as he leaned in a little closer too.

"I’m (Y/n)."

I continued to talk with Harry for about an hour, while he told me about himself, I closely examined his heavily tattooed arms. Normally, tattoo’s weren’t my thing, but Harry’s inked covered skin was honestly the hottest thing I had ever seen.

I had spent so much time practicing my flirting skills on Harry, I didn’t even notice that Jessica had already found another guy until she walked up to the booth with him.

"Jessica! Where did you even go? You werer gone for forever."

" I made a friend on the way back, and it looks like you did too! Who’s this?" She asked with a hopeful smile as she motioned at Harry.

"This is Harry. Harry, this is my friend Jessica." I said introducing them.

"Tom, this is (Y/n) and Harry." Jessica said intorduction the guy she had wrapped around her waist who gave us a friendly hello.

"Harry! How about you ask (Y/n) to dance? " Jessica said with a suggestive grin.

I shot her a death glare that she ignored.

I heard Harry let out a light chuckle that suggested he saw my death stare.

" You don’t go to places like this very often, do you?" He asked curiously.