Liam : Honeymoon Avenue

Start from the beginning

I was so angry that I didn’t even know I was holding my breath till my insides started to burn.

I let all the air out along with some more tears and he just stood there. “So now you have nothing to say?” I asked and he opened his mouth a little more.

"You think I don’t love you?" he said and I shrugged.

"I thought you loved me at first! When we first moved in and we spent every second together! When all we did was stay home alone as much as possible and just talk and laugh! When I was the only girl you at like you loved them! Now? Now a good day is when we don’t talk! Hell Liam when the last time you even told me you loved me?" and I paused to see if he was getting the point, but he just stood there again.

"And this is only four months Liam! I don’t know maybe we moved too fast for our own good, but I don’t want us to be stuck like this! There’s this empty feeling I know we both have and I don’t know if we can fix it!" I almost shouted.

After letting that all out I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. I could feel the weight being lifted off my shoulders and all my feeling were out in the open now. I had finally said everything I was holding in for a while now.

But I started to regret it because even though I was right, I didn’t want to be. I wanted things to go back to the way they were, when we were in that honeymoon phase. But I didn’t want us to be over, not yet at least.

Then I felt a finger under my chin lifting my head up a little. I opened my tear glossed eyes and looked up at him, he was crying too. “I-I’m sorry” she said and I nodded “I know”.

I reached up and wiped some of the tears away “I love you so so much” he said and I nodded and smiled “Don’t ever think differently” he said pulling me into his arms. His strong arms squeezed tight and he pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

"I-I’ll do better! I’ll stay home more often! I just don’t want you to think I don’t love you or we’re stuck, because we’re not. You understand me. We’re not!" and I didn’t even move.

He pulled back placing his hands on my hips and moved back, his brown eyes barring down into mine.

"I love you" he mumbled "I love you so much" he said louder before he roughly pressed his lips to mine. The kiss was hot, desperate, and needy. Both of us trying to say sorry, him for his neglect, and me for my words.

His hands moved to the bottom of my dress hitching it up a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands gripped the back of my bare thighs. I jumped wrapping my legs around his waist and he pressed me against a wall.

His lips moved down to my neck biting and sucking on my skin. He left several love bits before he looked up at me. “I love you” he said softly before moving me from the wall onto our bed.

He pushed my dress up past my ass and held me by my waist. He dropped down to his knees in front of me “I want to show you how much I love you” he said as he began to place kisses on my inner thighs.

"Liam" I moaned out I felt his lips get closer and closer to where I needed him. When his lips met the outside of my underwear I couldn’t help but squirm. "Stay still, love" he said as he hooked his finger in my panties as he pulled them down my legs.

Once they were gone his warm tongue licked up my slit making me whisper his name. He gently licked my clit as he pushing a finger past my folds making me arch my back.

He pumped a second finger into me and he sucked on my clit. I started to get louder and louder as my orgasm was fast approaching. “L-Liam I’m close” I said out of breath and he went faster adding a third finger.

"FUCK" I shouted as I came undone around he fingers. "I got you" Liam said as he tried to hold me still and I continued squirm even after I reached my high.

"I want to feel you inside me" I said looking up at him and trying to control my shaking. "Are you sure we-" I cut him off "Liam I need you" I whined and nodded sliding his trousers down his legs.

I carefully pulled my dress over my head and unhooked my bra. When I was done I looked at Liam who also naked and smiled. He picked me up and placed me at the top of the bed and hovered over me.

He reached into the side table and pulled out a condom. He ripped it with his teeth and rolled it on his erection with hand then looked me in eyes. “Ready” he assured me as he placed his tip at my entrance.

I watched in awe as every muscle in his body tensed as he slid into me. “Shit” he mumbled under his breath as he filled me.  Even though we had been together for a while it was still hard for me to get used to his size.

Once he was all the way in he paused so I could adjust. “Let me know” he said trying his hardest not to move. After about a minute I nodded and Liam started to slowly rolling his hips.

He brought his forehead down and pressed it to mine as he continued. “Y/N” he kept whispering and fisting the shits as he got closer to his high. “So close” I said as I felt my orgasm build up inside me.

"Let it go" he said and forced his lips onto mine. He pushed into me one last time before I came. I moaned into the kiss as I came undone and I felt him let go. He pushed into me as deep and he grunted as he could as he continued to fill the condom.

Once we both came down Liam moved his head to the crook of my neck. “I love you so much” he said pressing kisses onto my shoulder and neck. “I love you too” I said holding him close to my body.

"I’m so sorry" he mumbled rolling off to the side and wrapping his arms around my wait, pulling me close to him. I rested my head on his chest and he ran his fingers up and down my back as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"We’re going to make this work" he said before I became too tired and closed my eyes

 Follow my blog (niam-just-love-me) for more!xx