Chapter 16

Ashton's POV
-
Everyone watched as Amanda helped the new girl to the office. That was something that me and the rest of the boys saw her doing. Of course Mackenzie Lackerson, the queen bee, would lay off after seeing Amanda is her friend.

Even the coldest hearts started thawing after seeing that Amanda lost her best friend. Everyone doesn't want to bother her, especially after what happened on the first day. Apparently her strings 'broke' or whatever that means.
-
Amanda's POV
-
"Amanda, thank you for helping Bella. Can you show her to each of her classes? We matched up your schedules." The secretary says and I nod. Bella and I head out for the first period class.

"So, what do I need to know about you Bella?" I ask her and she shrugs. "I moved her from America a week ago. I just needed a week to get moved in and stuff." She says and I nod.

"Well welcome to Northern Sydney high school." I tell her and she smiles. "At least I have a friend here now." She says causing us both to smile.

"Hey there yo-" Stryker stops talking when he sees Bella. "Bella, this is Stryker. Stryker this is Bella she just moved here from America." I tell him and he smiles. "I'll leave you to it then." I tell them walking off the the back of the room.

"Hey babe, is the new girl okay?" Andrew asks and I shrug. "Yeah, she's really nice. She just moved from America, so her accent is weird." I tell Andrew and he nods. "Come wth me." I say dragging him behind me.

"Bella, this is my boyfriend Andrew. Andrew this is the new girl Bella." I say introducing the two of them. The bell rings and we all leave the classroom. "See you guys at lunch!" I say as Bella and I wave goodbye to the boys.

"What's next?" Bella asks and I groan. "Math, please tell me you actually understand he subject?" I ask her. "Shockingly I do. I can help you if you want?" She says and I nod. Her and I walk into the classroom and sit in the back as the bell rings.

Ashton keeps looking at me but I ignore him. I know it's rude, but he hurt me first. It's only fair that he gets what he gave me.
-
"Guess who?" I say covering up Andrew's eyes. "Meghan Fox?" He teases and I get his shoulder. "Just kidding, hey baby." He says kissing the side of my head. "Hey babe." Stryker, Bella, and the other boys sit with us. Andrew wraps his arm around my shoulder protectively.

"You're so cute." Andrew whispers in my ear and I blush. "What did he say this time?" Stryker asks as Andrew chuckles. I hide my face in Andrew's chest and turn away from the others.

"Aww how cute." Michael says and I throw a fry at him. "Andrew, get a handle on that chica of yours." Michael jokes. We continue lunch like this before finishing off our afternoon classes.

"Hey babe, hey Bella." Andrew says catching up to both Bella and I. "What are both of your plans for this afternoon?" Andrew asks and i shrug looking over at Bella. "I was gonna do something with Stryker." She says and I nod.

"Stryker wants us to join you guys on your movie date, so we can have a double date." Andrew says and both Bella and I nod. "What time?" I ask looking at Bella. "Stryker said like 6:30?"

"Alright, Bella do you need a ride home?" I ask her and she nods. "See ya later babe." I say kissing Andrew's cheek before Bella and I go to my car.

"Oh my god I love this song!" Bella and I shout at the same time before laughing.

"I met you in the dark, you lit me up. "

"You made me feel as though I was enough."

"We danced the night away, we drank to much, I held your hair back when you were throwing up."

"Then you smiled over your shoulder, for a moment I was stone cold sober, I pulled you close to my chest, and you asked me to stay over, I said I already told ya I think that you should get some rest."

"I knew I loved you then, but you'd never know. Cause I played it cool when I was scared of letting go. I knew I needed you, but I never showed. But I wanna stay with you until we're gray and old."

"Just say you won't let go."

-
"Bella what are you going to wear?" I ask her from sitting on my bed. We decided to get ready for or double date at my house so that the boys could pick us up together.

"I have no clue, could you pick something out with your fashion magic?" She asks and I laugh. I go through my closest and soon find an outfit Stryker will love. (Bella's Outfit below.)

I make Bella put on the outfit and she ends up loving it

I make Bella put on the outfit and she ends up loving it. "Okay, I get to pick out your outfit. Now go shower." She pushes me into the bathroom and I laugh. I quickly shower, then wrap a towel around my body before walking into my room. I see my outfit later out on the bed and smile at it. (Amanda's outfit below.)

I walk downstairs to see Bella watching TV with Dalton and Lincoln

I walk downstairs to see Bella watching TV with Dalton and Lincoln. "Andrew texted that they're here." I told Bella and she nodded. We walked out of the house to see Andrew and Stryker in two separate cars.

"Have fun riding with Stryker." I tell her while I get into the car with Andrew. "Well hey little miss sunshine." Andrew says giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Hello to you to babe." I say buckling myself in. We take off for the theater. Andrew has one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh the whole way there.