•3rd chapter•

•Kaylas POV•
Mami Mami con tu body este party es un safari, todos miran como bailas...
Safari by J balvin blasted through the speakers of the dance studio. It has been a couple of days since we got back from New York and all we have done is sleep. This was the first day that we've actually gone out of the house and done something.
"Mi grupo de chicas favoritas, I'm glad to have you back ladies" Ricky said while walking into the room.
"Ricky!" We all shouted and gave him a big hug.
"How are you girls? And more important we want to celebrate that you're back so we will be having a get  together tonight" Ricky explained 
"No way! Ay Ricky gracias!" Joy said while hugging him.
"Ricky will you introduce us finally to CNCO?" Clara said full of excitement.
"Ay si si, I know how impatient you are to meet them, and you might even meet people of La Banda 2" Ricky said "I'll see you later and be ready by 8 ladies!" He shouted while walking away.
"Por fin! Finally we'll meet them I'm so pumped!" Joy said while putting her fist in the air.

@kksantana  happy to be back home🌴 lets have a great time tonight🔥 #crowners #kaylers @crownsofficial

❤️ 1.2658.836

@taytaylorh  se formo la rumba vecina we about to bring the party on🔥
@tajagutierrez ay mami tu si que esta buena😏 lets parrrty🔥

@taytaylorh  se formo la rumba vecina we about to bring the party on🔥@tajagutierrez  ay mami tu si que esta buena😏 lets parrrty🔥

@taytaylorh   guaya se prendio esta mierda🔥  lets party ladies⭐️ #crowners #taytays @crownsofficial

🙎🏻 @joygonzales

❤️ 1.7284.739

@joygonzales ay mi guaya vamos a darle duro💪🏻 I love you darling❤️
@kksantana  mamis cuando salen a por pan?🔥🔥
@claraquintero  kaylax2
@tajagutierrez  kaylax3

Tajas POV•
It was almost 8 and some of us weren't ready yet. "Pero dale chama! We are gonna be late to our own party!" I shouted while banging on the bathroom door.
"Ahí voy ahí voy, calm down guaya if you keep on shouting I will quit!" Taylor shouted back while walking out of the bathroom.
"Are y'all ready girls? The uber is downstairs" Kayla said while walking downstairs.
We all hopped in the car and started snap chatting and instagraming to keep our followers updated. Moments later we arrived at the venue where the party  was being held.

•Kaylas POV•
"Ladies! Welcome!" Ricky shouted while hugging us.
"Ricky que tal? There's a lot of people here!" Joy answered.
The girls kept on talking with Ricky while my eyes wandered of around the room. There was a couple familiar faces here and there, a lot of staff members and a lot of artists.
"Chama vamos! Let's go and order some drinks!" Taja said while dragging me to the bar. We ordered a couple of drinks here and there.
I was already a little bit tipsy when Wisin appeared.
"Hola mis amores! Listas para conocer a los chicos?" Said Wisin while greeting us with two kisses.
"Right now are you kidding me?!" Joy said in shock.
"Si chicas ademas creo que estan con mas gente de la Banda" added Wisin.
When he said that  my eyes widened, maybe...maybe Johann was with them?
"Ey guaya dale! It's finally happening" Clara said while grabbing my hand and pulling me with her. We walked through the crowd of people and into a separate room.

Hola personas preciosas⭐️ hope you liked this chapter! Comment and vote please❤️