•2nd chapter•

•Kaylas POV•
"Thank you New York! Good night!" I shouted through the microphone. This was our last stop of our 1850 tour. I walked backstage while wiping all the swear of me with a towel. I arrived at the changing rooms and turned around infront of one of the staff members so he could take of all the sound stuff of me.
"We rocked that stage!" Joy shouted while walking into the changing rooms.
"I know right, I'm kind of sad that the tour is over" Taja said while sitting down on the couch.
"But the good thing is that we are gonna be able to go back to Miami" I said while walking into the bathroom. It's true I missed Miami so much. I changed into some black sweat pants and a white loose tee since we were going directly to the airport and I wanted to be comfortable. I walk out just to find out our manager Carla yelling "Vamos chicas we need to get on that plane, vamos vamos vamos!"  We grabbed all our belongings and hopped on the van.
"Oye, do you know when Ricky is gonna introduce us to CNCO?" Clara asked while scrolling down Instagram
"I have no idea but I really wanna meet them! By the way have you seen La Banda temporada 2" Taylor answered while laying her head on my shoulder.
"I've seen it it's pretty good now that they've added girls" Taja added and chuckled.
"I don't know about y'all but I want to meet Johann, he was my fave and y'all know that" I said while playing with the edge of my tshirt. Moments later we arrived at the airport. We hopped out of the car and made our way in.

@kksantana  airport toilet⭐️ thanks new york for having us time to go back to miami✈️ #crowners #kaylers @crownsofficial

❤️ 1.1245.679 likes

@joygonzales  lets go back home girl❤️
@tajagutierrez now we know why you took so long! andale chama vamos!
@claraquintero you look bomb girl🔥

Hooooola personas preciosas⭐️ the boys will come soon don't stress! I might even add the people from lb2 in this book! Bueno chamas hope you enjoyed it❤️