•4th chapter•

Wisin went in first and told us to stay outside until he called us since this was a surprise for the guys too. The girls talked a lil bit back and forth. I just sat there fiddling with my fingers while looking down.
"Oye chama! You okay?" Taja said while scooting closer to me.
"Yeah I'm just kinda nervous" I answered with a nervous chuckle.
"Guaya don't be just think of them as fellow artists not like your a fan and they're the artist" Joy added and smiled.
After a while, which seemed like an eternity, Wisin opened the door and moved to the side so we could walk in. Joy walked in first followed by Clara, Taja, Taylor and lastly me. We stood in a line, with my head still down cause I didn't dare to look up. I felt everyone's eyes on me and then it clicked I'm the leader so I normally do the speaking. I took a deep breath and looked up.
"Hi guys! We're crowns! It's so nice to finally meet you" I said trying not to choke on my own words. After talking I looked around and took a second to take in my surroundings while Taja spoke. CNCO was standing in the middle looking as beautiful as always. Erick with his green eyes, Joel had that curly messy hair with a bandana wrapped around his head, Richard wore a muscle tee which exposed all of his tattoos, Zabdiel wore a fitted leather jacket which made him look even taller and Chris kept on flipping his hair and running his hands through it. Next to Richard was his brother, Yashua who might I add he looked mighty fine, and his girlfriend Wendy right next to him. On the other side right next to Joel was Yoandri wearing a pink baseball cap. And right next to Yoandri was the person that I was dying to see face to face. Taller than the rest wearing all black and topping it of with a black leather jacket. My breath hitched for a second when his eyes landed on mine and smiled. I smiled back and snapped back into reality and the conversation.
"Dique we were dying to meet you, you guys are so popular nowadays and so talented it made us want to meet you guys even more and verify if you guys are like you're fans say you are" Clara said and all of us nodded. The guys laughed at our statements and we both started to get more comfortable around everyone. 

Taja, Joy and me were sitting down next to Joel, Richard and Chris. "Ay I'm not kidding we are such huge fans of you guys" Joel said and the rest agreed. "Wait the CNCO are our fans? Man we are huge fans of you too!" I said getting more comfortable around them. I could spot Johann on the corner of my eye. He made me grow impatient, every move, every smile and laugh.

@carlaquintero this is what happens when you piss of a drunk mexican😂 #tajaisgonnadie

👤 @primejoel, @tajagonzales

💚1263.5838 likes

@kksantana I was wondering where the hell were you😏😏
@xyoandrix i see you😏

@kksantana I was wondering where the hell were you😏😏@xyoandrix i see you😏

@kksantana  mis nenas💞

👤 @tajagonzales, @carlaquintero, @wendysarmiento

💚1726.2864 likes

@tajagonzales i love you chamas💟
@carlaquintero mis bebas💞
@wendysarmiento you guys are the best💕

I was sitting with Joel and Yoandri talking about who had a better voice Ed sheeran or Justin Bieber. I was so concentrated on the conversation that I didnt realise that Johann joined us.
"Well I think both of them have good voices" he said and me, Joel and Yoandri did that movie headturn cause we didnt realise he had been listening the whole time.
"Ah yeah I agree too, both of them have great voices" I agreed and smiled proudly cause I didnt stutter.