"Andy! Andy! ANDY!" Hope was yelling for me. I am now fully aware of everything. I'm outside the bus with Hope. She is shaking my shoulders and yelling my name. I must've been having a daydream. Well, a day-nightmare.

"W-what?" I stutter.

"What happened? You were completely frozen. I couldn't get you to hear me." She worried about me.

"Don't worry, it happens a lot. Just ask the guys, they probably can explain it better." She is annoyed at how calm I am about this.

~Hope's POV~

"Andy. Andy, answer me. Andy! Andy! ANDY!" What the fuck is going on. He isn't moving, he isn't blinking. He is just standing there staring into nothing. Once he snaps out of it, I ask him hat happens. He doesn't answer me, so I just hug him and drag him back on the bus.

Jake is sitting on the couch watching tv. I ask him about Andy's weird space out. "Andy just totally spaced out. I was talking to him and just got really still and didn't move or blink. What the fuck is up with that?"

"He does that. There is this nightmare that he keeps having, he won't tell us what about, but we noticed him blanking out every so often. He said that when it happens, he flashes back to a memory of his past, or a nightmare, or something like that. He never gives us any details though." Jake doesn't seem to be very bothered by it.

I go back to the bunk room to overhear Andy talking to Ashley.

"I really do like her. I can't let her get hurt. I wouldn't be able to live if I was the reason for her getting hurt." Andy has a worried tone in his voice.

"Dude, don't worry. It's just some stupid dream. It doesn't mean anything." Ashley was trying to explain something, but what?

I knock and Andy opens the door. "Hey beautiful. Come to get dressed?" I nod my head and walk to my bag.

"What should I wear today?" I direct my question towards him. Ashley sneaks up behind us and reaches into my bad lightning fast and pulls his hand away with something in it.

"What about this?"

"FUCK OFF ASHLEY. GIVE ME MY FUCKING BRA BACK!" I yell at the top of my lungs. I freak him out and he throws it in my face, and then sprints off yelling,"SHE'S GUNNA FUCKING MURDER ME!!!!!" Andy and I break out in hysterical laughter.

"What about this?" Andy holds up my favorite top. I forgot I packed it. It was a black, see-through silky shirt with small white flowers on it and the back was a lace flower pattern. I grabbed my black tank top to wear under it. I grabbed my white leggings and some tall socks before heading to the small bathroom on the bus.

I can tell we start driving almost as soon as I get in there because I am jolted around a little as we start moving. I finish getting dressed though but can't do my makeup without fear of messing it up completely. I call upon the one person who I know can help me without any mean remarks. Jinxx.

"Jinxx!!!!!!!! Get over here!!!" I yell out from the bathroom. I hear footsteps and a knock.

"What do you need?" He asks through the door. I open it, drag him in quickly, then shut and lock the door again.

"You are the only one on the bus who won't be mean to me for asking for help doing my fucking makeup. I keep smearing it. I'm not used to doing it in a bus that is moving." I explain and I was right. He doesn't make a rude joke or comment, just smiles and agrees to help.

A few minutes pass and I look in the mirror to see my makeup perfect. "Thank you so much, Jinxx. I know I'll have to get used to doing my own makeup if I'm staying for the rest of tour with you guys and most likely for a lot longer."

"Wait... You get to stay?!" He must not have heard the news that I get to stay.

"Ya. My mom called this morning and Andy took my phone, talked to her,a nod she agreed to let me stay with you for the rest of tour, and if Andy and I are still together and see us having a future together, I don't have to move at all." I smile when I mention me and Andy possibly having a future together.

~Andy's POV~

Screams. Screams escape my mouth as the burnt metal connects with my skin. The pain, I can't take it. I cry out again, but as always, no one hears. He looms over me, clenching a cigarette between his teeth and his bellowing breath smelling of smoke and whiskey. Drunk off his ass, smoking like no tomorrow, beating me to the ground. The kicks come faster now, more pains in my head.

"YOU ARE WORTHLESS! WHY CAN'T YOU BE A GOOD SON? WHY DID I GET STUCK WITH YOU USELESS SON OF A BITCH? YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO ME AND I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU. YOU HAVE RUINED MY LIFE YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" He screams in my face, the tears fall. More words come out if his mouth, but I'm too numb inside to comprehend. He slaps me across the face before storming out of the room and throwing his empty whiskey bottle against the wall, only to replace it with a full one.

I run up the steps, into my room. I slam the door and lock it. My bedroom, the only place I can go to get away from the monster that I live with. I walk over to my bathroom and pull out my secret box from it's hiding spot at the back of my cabinet. It's been almost a year since I have opened this. Maybe it's time for a reunion with what lies inside.

~Hope's POV~

I walk out of the bathroom and into the bunk room. I see Andy lying in his bed, fast asleep. He is so cute when he sleeps. I walk out to the main area to see that everyone else is there. I take a seat on the couch and Jinxx asks if anyone wants something to drink. Ask for hot chocolate and so does everyone else after hearing me request it.

Jinxx hands a mug over to me and says,"Here you go. Hot chocolate with mini marshmallows."

"Thank you very much." I say, taking a sip. "This. Is. Fucking. Amazing."