"Dan?" he looks at me, a small smile playing on his lips.

"You really didn't have to do this. I would've been fine with watching a movie in bed or something" I mumble, feeling kind of guilty that he has to spend money on me. Daniel shakes his head.

"You deserve the best, so I'll give you the best. We'll watch a movie in bed later" Daniel says and winks. I just smile, waiting in line along side Daniel.

After waiting for about 20 minutes, it's finally our turn. We both get in and I walk towards the glass window, while they close the door. We start moving and I feel Daniel's arms around my waist. He is standing behind me, pulling me into his chest.

I smile as I lay my hand over his. He kisses my neck softly, making me shiver. I just know that Daniel is smirking now.

"I love that I have this affect on you" Daniel mumbles, softly placing more kisses in my neck. I turn around in his arms, pressing my lips to his. Daniel immediately pushes me against the glass, pressing himself against me. I put my arms around his neck, moving my fingers through his hair. One of his hands moves to my cheek, holding it, while his other hand is on my waist, holding me.

I move my lips away from his lips and press them onto his neck. Daniel moves his head to the side, giving me enough space. I start with placing soft kisses in his neck. But then, it's time for payback. I firstly kiss his neck, choosing the most visable place there is. I then start to suck, making sure a hickey will form. Daniel groans, grabbing onto my waist even harder.

I move my head away when I feel like the hickey is visable enough. I smirk at Daniel, who just shakes his head. He pushes his lips back against mine.

--

An hour later, we're at Daniel's house. We walk into his bedroom, where I let my bag fall. Daniel smiles at me.

"Do you want to watch that movie now?" he asks me. I nod, smiling back at him.

"Yes, sure" I say. Daniel nods and then takes off his shirt. My eyes focus on his torso. Daniel looks up and grins at me. I feel myself blushing, but Daniel is not going to let it go. He walks over to me, stopping right in front of me.

"Do you like what you see?" he asks me.

"Very much, yes" I say before I can stop myself. Daniel chuckles and kisses my head, handing the shirt he was just wearing to me. I smile grateful at him, turning around as I take my own shirt off and quickly put on Daniel's.

Daniel's POV

I stare at her back. She quickly puts on my shirt, then takes her jeans off. I quickly turn around when she does too, taking of my own jeans and putting on sweatpants. I decide to not put on a shirt, to tease Sienna.

When I turn back around, Sienna is biting her lip. I walk over to her straight away. Her big eyes look up to me, before I press my lips against her, pulling her close to me. I push her onto the bed, moving on top of her. I lay in between her legs and grab onto her thigh with one hand. Sienna's hands move to my neck, playing with the ends of my hair.

"I told you to stop biting your lip" I mumble against her lips, moving mine to her neck. A soft moan escapes Sienna's lips, driving me even more insane.

"I'm sorry" Sienna mumbles back, putting her legs up, placing them around my waist. This is just like our date in Baku. Me laying on top of her, her legs around me. I don't even know if I'm able to stop.

I bite onto her neck, this time trying to avoid leaving hickey's on her skin.

"Dan" Sienna moans softly, making me bite harder. I grab tightly onto her thigh, not being able to control myself, not around her.