Chapter 7

Darlin' hold me in your arms, The way you did last night
And we'll die inside
For a little while here oh
I could look into your eyes, Until the sun comes up
And we're wrapped in light and life and love
Put your open lips on mine, And slowly let them shut
For they're designed to be together oh
With your body next to mine, Our hearts will beat as one
And we set alight, We're afire love

I look in the mirror. I am finally ready for the night out with Joelle. I am wearing a skirt and crop top with black heels. My hair is just hanging over my shoulders and my make-up is done a bit more heavy than I would do when I work.

I quickly take a picture of myself and post it on my Instagram.

siennahudson : A night off from work! let's do this!

I just grab all of my stuff and make my way downstairs. Joelle had texted me, saying we'd meet in the lobby of the hotel. So here I am, waiting for her. I spot team members walking around, smiling at me, atleast the ones who recognize me.

"Sienna?" I look up and see Daniel and Maya, just walking out of the restaurant. I smile at the both of them. Daniel looks at me, from my shoes to my head.

"Where are you going?" he asks me, clearly confused.

"I'm going to a club with Joelle" I say, making him frown even more.

"As in my PR, Joelle?" he asks, while Maya just sighs, annoyed. I roll my eyes at her, but she doesn't notice.

"Yeah, that Joelle" I say, smiling. Daniel nods slowly, as Maya just looks annoyed.

"Dan, can we go to the room, please?" she asks.

"Daniel, Maya" a voice says. A girl my age, dressed up as well, comes walking our way, smiling at the pair in front of her.

"Hi Joelle" Daniel says, smiling at her. Joelle smiles sweetly at Maya, who returns that smile.

"Have a good night, you two" Daniel says, before he and Maya walk to the lift. Joelle turns to me and smiles.

"Hi! It's good to see you in real life!" she says, smiling at me. I smile back at her.

"It is, and not to just hear your voice" I add, making her laugh. She hooks her arm through mine and we start walking to the centre of Barcelona.

-

An hour later, we're at our second cocktail. We are just sitting there, talking and laughing. Joelle is amazing.

"So, you met Maya?" Joelle asks. I nod, trying my very best to smile.

"What did you think off her?" Joelle asks me. I am trying to figure out if I can be honest, or if I should lie. I decide to be myself.