Chapter 52

"Sienna?! Are you ready?" Daniel yells at me. I'm doing some last touches to my make-up. We are spending the day with Grace and Joe. They have planned a whole day together, which is something I'm really excited for. We don't get to spend a lot of time with his parents, so the fact that they actually took the time to plan a day out, is amazing.

"I'm coming!" I yell back at Daniel, walking out of the bathroom. I look around for the shoes I want to wear and Daniel chuckles.

"Babe? I have them here" he says, holding up my slippers. I smile and take them from Daniel. I put them on and smile. I'm wearing shorts and a thin tank top, as it's bloody hot. Daniel is wearing denim jeans that reach his knees and a white top as well.

"Alrighty, let's go!" he calls out. We had agreed to meet his parents in the lobby of the hotel. I just grab a bag and put our hotel room key card in there as well.

"Do you realize how you always take the keycard?" Daniel asks me, as we walk through the halls towards the elevator. I just giggle and nod.

"I don't trust you enough to keep important stuff with you" I say. Daniel pouts but laughs, knowing he'll probably lose it. We walk out of the elevator to see Daniel's parents already in the lobby. I give them both a hug, Daniel doing the same thing.

"Are you two ready?" Grace asks. She sounds extremely excited, making me feel excited as well.

"Hell yeah!" Daniel yells. People who were walking in the lobby look weirdly at him, making me giggle at him. Daniel just chuckles and grabs my hand. We follow Joe and Grace out of the hotel and onto the streets.

"Do you enjoy walking?" Grace asks me.

"Well, kind of. Ever since working for Red Bull, I've learned that walking is good for you, so I don't mind it" I reply, making Daniel chuckle.

"You have no idea how many times we've had to run to places together" he says. Ever since becoming his PR, we've been late for things, so we have to run. Also, in airports, we sometimes are late.

"I kind of have a feeling that that's your fault and not Sienna's" Joe says, smirking at his son. Daniel chuckles and nods, looking at me with a smile.

"But Sienna doesn't mind, right?" Daniel asks, looking at me. I shake my head and quickly kiss his cheek. Daniel smiles widely and tightens his grip on my hand.

"Alright, so first things first. We did our research on activities in Singapore and we found a few things that we wanted to see. We're going to the Singapore Flyer first" Grace says. I have no idea what it is, but seeing Daniel's reaction, he does.

"I've always wanted to do that! It's the giant observation wheel, babe!" Daniel says to me. I get a huge smile on my face as well, having seen that thing from the circuit.

"That's amazing! I couldn't stop watching that thing from the race track yesterday" I say, making Joe and Grace smile.

"Every year that I come here, I want to do it, but I never find the time" Daniel says, smiling widely. I love seeing him like this, so relaxed, enjoying life.

"I remember you telling me about it, so that's why we just had to go here first" Grace says, smiling at her son. Daniel grins at her for a few seconds, before looking around.

-

After having been in the giant spinning wheel, which was pretty high, we're standing in front of the second activity.

"Right, the Gardens by the Bay. It's supposed to be beautiful" Joe says, as we enter the park. The completely green, trees everywhere. There is a small bench in between two big trees. Daniel hands his phone to his mum, pulling me with him.