Chapter 16

Ayyyy, how the new cover GUYS?? YAY or nay?
---------------------------------------------
*Sabrina*
"Well, Adam and I are...we're engaged." I turned to Adam smiling and he said, "Yeah guys, that's right. This beautiful young lady next to me is my fiancée and we will be getting married soon inshallah." My cheeks turned hot and red. I don't know why I couldn't contain myself when Adam was talking about us getting married, ya Allah!

"I know this may seem so sudden to you guys, considering that I haven't been posting videos lately and most of y'all have been bombing my social media, and this pretty much explains it all. I've been pretty busy with her and figuring out all the details and everything. I know I'm married to you adoomy gang, but I'm getting a second wife okay?" He laughed. I said, "Well, um, yeah guys we really do apologize for not posting vlogs and stuff and we really do hope you forgive us - we've just been super, super busy lately and you guys should know that if I don't have time to vlog for such a long time - then I'm really busy because we both manage into our already tight schedules to make videos and once again, we're really sorry for not posting a video."

"Well guys," Adam began, "I hope you all enjoyed this video." He turned to me and said, "Sabrina, do you know the outro?" "Um.. no." "Okay, no problem. I'll teach it to you." "I hope you all enjoyed this video. If you did make sure you give it a thumbs up and go turkey!" I turned to him, confused, "Pfft, what the heck is going turkey?" "Well, um, you know how people say 'go ham'?" "No." "Okay, I'll just explain it to you later, okay beautiful?" Adam put his arm around me and I smiled. God, what cologne does he use omg it smells amazing.

"Okay, guys from the beginning again. I hope you all enjoyed this video, if you did, make sure you give it a thumbs up and go turkey. Thank you guys for all your love and support and I'm thanking you guys in advance for your love and support because I already know what's gonna happen from you, adoomy gang aaaand.. peace ✌🏻 ... I love you!" Adam smiled to the camera, then shut it off.

"God I'm so scared." I said. "Of what babe?" Adam said, giving me a hug. "I dunno.. what if.. what if they don't like me, huh?" I said, breaking away from the hug. "If people don't like this beauty, then I don't know what they like." Adam said, giving me a kiss on my forehead, and taking my hands and kissing them. "Thank you, you're too sweet." I said smiling.

*A few Hours later*

"I'm done! YAS!" I yelled to Adam who is in my room. "Done with what?" "Life bro." "Haha very funny, I'm serious what are you done with?" Adam asked, walking into my room. "Cleaning my room YAY!" "Uh, it looks the same.." "On The Sims you doofus!" I said, laughing, pointing to my computer. "Oh my god you're like one of those people on Tumblr." Adam said. "Thanks, honey bunch." I said, pinching his cheeks.

Adam plopped himself onto my bed. "I finished editing the video, but I didn't post it yet. I want you to watch it first." Adam told me, opening his computer. "Okay, sure no problem." I watched the video until the end where he made a montage of all the pictures we took together. "Uh, I'm not dead, what the hell is that?" I laughed. "I dunno, I thought maybe you would want them to see how hot you look in pictures," Adam said, with a smirk on his face. "Oh my god Adam," I began, looking for any sign of worry in his face (which there was a slight hint of it.) "You are SUCH A GENIUS! I mean I'm modest and everything but damn boy you picked out my best pics." I said, replaying the montage. Adam just stared at me, until he snapped out of it and said, "Yeah, I totes - I mean totally - knew you would like it, Sab." "TOTES?!?" I said, throwing my head back in laughter. "What the even hell is totes?" I asked. "You never heard that.. babe," Adam said, picking up his computer and leaving the room. "Oh and I'm posting that by the way... and I might put a mustache on one of your pictures." He said, closing the door. "Adam! Noooo. Oh well, his loss." I said, taking my phone and scrolling through Pinterest.