Chapter 9

"Wow, who would've known that your hair color is sooooooooo beautiful. I've never met an arab who has brown and blonde hair. It's pretty I like it." (Here's how Sabrina's hair looks like:)

I fluffed my hair because it was in a bun and I said, "I feel kinda weird showing my hair to someone other than my dad

I fluffed my hair because it was in a bun and I said, "I feel kinda weird showing my hair to someone other than my dad... And like my family in general, ya know?" "Actually I DON'T know because I'm not a girl, but yeah, TOTALLY understand." "Oh shut up." I said while whisking the pancake batter in a huge mixing bowl. "So what're you making?" "Breakfast. You like pancakes?" "YES! Best. Fiancé. Ever." "I know, I know." I said flipping my hair. "I'm going to Starbucks, want something?" "Oh yeah get me an iced caramel latte with extra caramel and whipped cream. Oh and make sure that the caramel isn't the syrup it's the drizzle." "Okay." Adam washed his face and went downstairs. I let the pancakes cool down on the dining table and I sat on my bed. I put out my clothes:

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I finished and I wrapped myself in my towel and I went to the living room. I saw that Adam left his phone here. I took it and put it in my room on the vanity. I wore my outfit and when I took out all the makeup I would put, Adam's phone rang.
It was an unknown number. I decided to answer.
Me: "Hello?"
Unknown: "Umm, hello I'm looking to speak with Adam Saleh?"
It was a dude's voice.
Me: "Who is this?"
Unknown: "My name is Karim.. Umm I was a friend of Adam. Can I talk to him?"
Me: "I'm his fiancé."
Karim: "What? He's gonna get married?"
Me: "Yeah, to me."
Karim: "Is this a joke? Are you pranking me or something?"
Me: "No I'm dead serious. Anyways, Adam is outside right now he's getting–"
The door opened. "Sabrina are you in your room? I'm coming in."
Karim: "Hello?"
"Adam I'm in my room come in. Your phone was ringing so I answered and someone called Karim wants to talk to you."
"Karim what?" "I don't know one second."
Me: "Umm Karim what's your last name?"
Karim: "Just hand Adam the phone he's gonna know who I am."
I gave Adam the phone and said, "He knows you, and you know him too."
All color drained from Adam's face as I handed him the phone. "I'll leave you to talk. I'll be outside."
I went to the vanity and did my makeup. My makeup took around 30 minutes. I don't know why, but Adam's face when I handed him the phone wasn't the usual face–the usual smile that would brighten up the whole world. I finished up my makeup and I didn't wear my hijab yet. I went back in my room to check up on Adam and he wasn't there. I went to the living room and saw Adam on my computer. What the heck is he doing on it?
"Adam what're you doing?"
"Watching a video."
"What video? About what?"
"ABOUT ME!" He yelled. His arms tensed up and the veins were bulging in his neck. "THE FRICKEN IDIOT MADE A VIDEO ABOUT ME! AND ITS ALL YOUR FRICKEN FAULT THAT I HAD TO TALK TO HIM. WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER THE PHONE? LAST TIME I CHECKED IT WASN'T YOURS."
"Adam.. Calm down its okay–"
"NO ITS NOT. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT."
That's it.. I was done. If Adam was going to continuously say that this was MY fault, then I'm just gonna leave. I went to my room and wore my hijab and got my purse with all my essentials in it. I wore my shoes, went to the living room without even looking at Adam.
"Where the hell are you going?"
I left the door.
----------------------------------------------
Omg this chapter was late and short. I'm probably not meant to be a writer. I'm sorry, it was my sisters birthday, and I am currently in a restaurant waiting for the cake to come. Please forgive me. And after this I have to prepare my house for a Frozen-themed birthday party. Which means I gotta go shopping for frozen stuff.....

Help me...
Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter, if you did make sure you vote for it and leave a nice comment below.
(Ha, I stole Adam's outro... Lol don't kill me.)
Much love ❤️❤️