Chapter 7

I took a shower, then I wore the outfit (shown above). I decided to wear something chic and fancy since I wanted their first impression to be good. I did my makeup (this is how it looks like:)

 I did my makeup (this is how it looks like:)

And I got ready. I got out to see Adam was watching YouTube on his phone, so I plopped myself on the couch and he asked me, "I wanna live here." "There's no space. There's only like one bedroom." "Well, that's okay." "What are you saying. Didn't I just say that there was one bedroom?" He put his arm around me and said, "Think about it babe." "Babe?" I laughed. "What?" "It's just funny. Babe. Hahahaha" "BABE BABE BABE BABE BABE." "Stop your annoying. Don't say babe."
Silence.
"...Babe." I stared at him. I got up from the couch. He got up and started running away from me. "Adam I'm not running I don't wanna be out of breath. Come let's take some selfies." When he came, I gave him a playful punch and said, "Ready you butt head?" "Yup." He replied, popping the p. "K let's go." We took a few cute selfies and I asked Adam, "I haven't vlogged in a while. What if my fans think I'm dead? Plus I wanna upload these pics on Instagram but they don't know that we're together." "Don't worry about it Sabrina. We'll think about all that when we get back. Right now, we're gonna focus on ourselves." Adam got an uber and we went to his apartment. I was so nervous. When we were outside the door, I said, "What if your parents don't like me?" "Oh, trust me, they will. Do you know what aseed is?" "Um.. Yeah..." "Then you're okay. As long as you know what aseed is, they're gonna like you, for sure." "Woah, seriously? That's funny." Adam ringed the doorbell and his mother opened. She was telling Adam a bunch of things in Arabic and was asking him, "Where were you?" "Why didn't you answer my calls?" Then she saw me and she stopped. "Oh my god." She said in her Arabic accent." She asked Adam in Arabic who am I, and he said that I'm the reason why he came home. "Salam allikhum." I said, quietly. And I did the whole arab kissing on the cheek with her. She said, "Come in, come in." I took off my shoes and entered to see Reema playing with Mohsin. Deena was watching Adam's Vlogs with Jamal. Adam's dad was on the couch on his iPad. He looked up from the iPad and said, "Who is that, Adam? Didn't we say no girlfriend?? Wallahi you in big trouble. We are muslimeen and this girl Muslima and you make her to be girlfriend?? Come here Adam." "Baba she's not my girlfriend. She's my–let me just introduce her first. Is everyone here? This is a pretty big deal." Adam's mom came in with a big tray of cups with soda and juices and she said while placing them on a coffee table, "Yes Adam just one more tray–the tray with the food and then we can all sit down." "IBRAHIM!" She yelled while entering the kitchen. I said, "Tant (Arabic word for like.. Auntie.) Here let me help you." "No wallahi you're not touching anything. Go sit down. Guest don't touch nothing." "Tant please. I feel bad. I'm not a guest I'm your family. We're sisters. Akhwaat (Arabic for siblings)." "Habibti, please–" "No." "Klhullus mashy (fine.. Okay)." I went in and took the tray and brought it outside and put it on the coffee table. I sat down in between Adam and Adam's mom. Hamza and Hayla came from the room because Adam's brother called them to come to the living room. Then Adam's two brothers came in. Adam said, "Oh I should've called my sisters. One minute, I'm gonna call them and see if they could come." Adam went inside his room and called his sisters for 10 minutes. He came back in the living room and said, "Yep, they're coming soon. 5 minutes. They don't live too far, Sabrina." After a few minutes the doorbell rang and I went to go answer it. Before I opened the door Adam said, "No! I'm gonna open it. You stay a surprise. Just go back and sit on the couch." So I went back and patiently sat down. His sisters came in and they greeted everyone until they saw me and they had the same reaction as Adam's mom. Adam saw their gaze go towards me and he told them in Arabic, "Just have a seat and everything will be clear. I'm gonna say everything, just sit." He said, pointing on an empty space on the couch, next to Reema and Mohsin's dad, who had them both on his lap. Adam sat down and I felt my hands become shaky and sweaty. I was so nervous. I had no idea how they would think of me. Oh... Here goes nothing. Adam started talking, "This is Sabrina." He said pointing to me. I waved and flashed a nice smile. "She's gonna be a new addition to our family." I saw everybody's facial expressions change from being neutral to surprised and perplexed and confused. Adam's sister said, "What do you mean 'new addition to family'?" Adam's mom's face lit up. "Adam.. Habibi!! Is this the day I've been waiting for? Shall I bring out the belly dancing music?" "Oh no, mama you're not gonna belly dance are you?" "Habibi, are you gonna marry this girl?" "Yes mama. I proposed to her earlier toda-" "ADAM!!! This is not a prank right?" His sister yelled. "No." His dad said, "Say wallah." "Wallah." Adam's mom screamed. "Yallah I gotta get my belly dancing music. Yallah habibties." She said pointing to Adam's sisters. They were getting up when Adam's dad stopped them and he said, "WAIT!" Adam whispered in my ear, "Here comes The Test." Adam's dad continued, "WE MUST DO THE TEST. Sabrina, this test consists of one question. One VERY important. One question that can determine your future with Adam. One question. Here we go." Ibrahim (Adam's older brother;Reema and Mohsin's dad) said, " Baba can I do the honors of asking the question?" "Ikrahis (shut up) ya Habibi. I will do it." Ibrahim drooped his head down. He was pretending to be upset like a child. Adam's dad said, "Now Sabrina. The question is....

HEY HEY HEY GUYYYYSSSSSSS!!!!
IM SUPER SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER DELAY
COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK THR QUESTION IS!!!
I DONT THINK YOU GUYS WILL GET IT CUZ IT'S KINDA WEIRD LOL.
IF YOU GET IT...
WELL, THAT MEANS YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE STORY PREEETYYY WELL. Hint Hint (there's a clue in the story as to what the question would be)
SEE YOU GUYS IN MY NEXT CHAPTER
LOVE ALL AROUND❤️❤️❤️