Chapter 1

*Sabrina*
I just woke up, and today is finally Saturday!!! I love Saturdays, I don't know why, I just gives me a nice vibe and it feels awesome. I got out of my bed, and went into the bathroom, where I took a shower and prepared myself for the day. I wore my outfit(shown above) and did my makeup, and put on my hijab. Then I got my camera, wore my shoes, took an extra look at myself in the mirror, and I went out the door. "Hey everyone, it's Sabrina here, and guess what? It's SABRINA SATURDAY here in New York City! I'm going to Starbucks right now, and I'm gonna grab a Iced coffee with whipped cream and start my day. I'll see you guys soon." And I concluded that shot and shut off the camera.
I approached the barista there and I ordered. I stayed for about an hour and then I decided to go to Union Square to hang out and vlog for a bit there.
Bzz bzz
I looked down to see that Amina (Amina is my best friend in the whole world) texted me.
Hey girl what's up! Just wondering if we could hang out today? I'm bored out of my mind.
I replied to her and said:
Sure, can we meet up in Union Square, I'm actually going there right now, was just grabbing a coffee from Starbucks. See you in a few❤️
I took my coffee and walked to Union Square since it was only like  the 10 blocks away, and I decided to vlog while I was walking there...

Hey guys, this is my first chapter of my first story, and I really hope you guys liked it so far. Next chapter will be interesting so stay tuned for that.
If you have any story or chapter ideas please let me know in the comments.
Happy EID!