Chapter 7

Alexia's POV

" ok so Me and Rex will go and attack the left side of the city,Ahsoka and lieutenant Maxwell will go and attack the Right side of the city and Captain Razor and Alexia will go right up the middle and hopefully the droids will be so confused that this will be easy!" Anakin says as he briefs us on our mission to take the city of Kensworth one of  he last two city's before  the capital of vankliek." Ok so we will arrive on foot and start our attacks and once we get a foot hold the drops hips will drop off the AT-TEs and greyhound squadron will begin there bombing run and take out any major separatist threats" he continues and we all stand there silent." After the bombing run we will move in with everything we got so the droids won't be able to regroup so we have to move fast got it!" He finishes and every one snaps to attention." SIR YES SIR!" They all yell and Anakin smiles." Ok men dismissed and we move in a hour so prep up fast!" He says and we all walk out to get ready for the operation, this was going to be hard.

2 hours later

"Ok boys steady, steady!" Razor says as we wait in the woods to attack the enemy." So when do we attack?" I ask and razor turns and looks at me and then points to his wrist comm." as soon as this light turns green!" He says and I nod."killer make sure the men are ready!" Razor says and killer nods and turns to the rest of the troopers." Ok troopers check your rifles and charge your plasma packs it's time to lock and load!" He says and the troopers all nod and get to work and a few minutes later killer walks back over." Sir the men are ready!" He says and razor nods and then looks at his wrist comm." and not a moment to soon, troopers charge!" Razor yells and all the troopers rush forward and almost immediately 3 of them are shot down by red blaster fire." Look out look out!" A trooper yells." Watch your left 2287!" Another yells then there's a loud boom." Look out!, in coming!" I hear a trooper yell before there's a loud explosion and I turn to see clones flying every witch way with one landing right at my foot and grabs it. And I scream and pull my foot out and he rolls onto his back and looks up at me and reaches his hand out but it drops down lifeless about a second later." Alexia let's go we need to push forward!" I hear Razor yell and I turn and run up to him." Sorry got caught up in something!" I say and Razor looks at me and then grabs my shoulder and pulls me behind a rock as a red bolt flys by my head ." Ok well now that your here let's finish this mission!" He says and I nod." Look the walkers have arrived!" I clone yells as the  LAAT dropships drop the AT-TEs down and fly off." Forward men!" Razor yells and the clones all look at him and one gets up." Come on you heard the captain!, let's go!" He yells before a red bolt hits him in the head and his helmet go's flying off and all the other clones look at his dead corps and then they all jump over the rocks." Ya lets do it!"  Some yell and others just yell out battle cries as we all run into the red blaster fire and fire back. After about 10 minutes of death and destruction we hear the screams of greyhound squadrons Y-wing bombers flying over head and then the air is filled with explosions and droids flying every witch way." Haha you can always count on falcon to get here when things seem hopeless!" Killer says and Razor laughs" ya you got the right!" He says and then he starts walking towards the city." Now come one we need to clear out any more separatist forces and meet up with Maxwell, commander Tano and general Skywalker along with the 501st and the rest of the 208th!" He finishes and we all start walking towards the city.

1 hour later

" we're almost through!" Razor yells as we blast every droid in our way as we fight through the city towards the city centre to meet up with the Anakin, Rex and the 501st and Maxwell and Ahsoka and the rest of the 208th. After about 20 more minutes of brutal fighting we finally make it to the city centre and meet up with everyone else" good job guys now all we have to do is take what's rest of the city" Anakin says and we all nod and then Rex walks up." General Skywalker sir!, General kenobi has requested our assistance!" Rex says and Anakin turns and looks at him." And what about the 208th they need a Jedi General to help them fight!" Anakin says and Rex looks at us then him." Sir two mandalorians a skilled clone lieutenant and Sargent and a one of the best clone battalions in the Grand Army Of The Republic!, I'm sure they don't need a Jedi General but General Max pine and his padawan Emma hopewell will be arriving in about 4 hours!" Rex says and Anakin nods." General pine and commander hopewell are coming back?" Maxwell asks and Anakin looks at him." Yes they are so we will be here till they arrive!" Anakin says and Maxwell nods" dismissed!" Anakin says and we all snap to attention and sult and walk away." So Razor who are these two Jedi?" I ask and Razor and he looks at me." He was our general before you came along... There... There was an explosion ....nearly killed me... But general pine saved me but he was hit by debris and the last I saw of him he was heading back to a Republic medical station with commander hopewell!" He says and I look down." Oh!" I say as we continue walking.

4 hours later

We all stand in front of the shuttle as it touches down sending dust everywhere and then the front ramp opens revealing two Jedi." Master pine, padawan hopewell!" Anakin says and max looks at him "master Skywalker!" He says and walks past us towards the command tent and Anakin looks at us." Well... Good luck captain!" Anakin says and walks onto the shuttle." Thank you General" Razor says and then the shuttle closes and takes off and after a few minutes some gunships follow and we walk to the command tent." Nice of you to join us captain!" Max says as soon as we walk in." I want the men ready to move out in 30 minutes!" Max finishes and razor looks at me then him." With all due respect General we can't do that the city will be hard enough to take in daylight but in darkness it will be almost impossible!" Razor says back and max looks at him." Are you questioning my orders?" Max asks and Razor steps up to him." No sir I am mearly telling you that a fullout assault in darkness is suicid and impossible!" He says and max walks up to him and looks down at him." Nothing is impossible captain!" Max says and Razor looks at him." I will not order my men to walk into their immediate deaths!" Razor says and max well steps forward and pokes Razor in the chest knocking him back a bit." These creatures are not men they are clones, they were bread In Some laboratory with the soul purpose to fight and die, there are millions more just like them!" Max yells and Razor steps up to him and rips his helmet of his head." They are not just some creatures bread in a laboratory just to fight and die, they are men!, not clones!, men!" He yells and max turns around." You will follow my orders... Or you will be court marshled!" Max says and Razor looks down" sir yes sir!" He says and puts his helmet back on and then turns around and storms out of the command tent.