Chapter 8

Maxwells POV

"Get down get down!" Captain Razor yells as red blaster fire pireces through the darkness towards us hitting 5 troopers as they scrambled to get to cover." I can't see anything!" I yell as I fire off 5 shots and then duck back down and razor turns and looks at me." This is suicide.." A clone yells as he ducks down then back up." We're going t... Ahggg!" He starts saying be for he is hit and he falls down dead." Sir if we stay hear we're going to die and we can't push forward!" I yell as two more clones fall dead and razor looks at me and then brings his wrist to his mouth." Sir we're pinned down,down  here I'm calling a full retreat!" He yells as he stands up fires off 6 shots and then ducks back down and I look over at Alexia who is sitting there blaster pistols raised." I bet you he hit 6 droids!" I say and she scoffs." No need to bet I'm sure he did!" She says then an explosion goes off and  we see clones go flying into the air and we both looks at razor." Alexia take 10 troopers and outflank them!, Maxwell we need to distract them and buy her some time!" He says and I nod as we get up and start blasting as Alexia and the 10 troopers run off.

10 minutes later

Alexia's POV

"Ok you 8 stay here killer, healer you two are with me." I say and they nod and follow." Um with all due respect Alexia why are we the only ones going on?" Killer asks and I turn and look at him." Because a group of 3 is easier to hide then a group of 10! I say and both killer and healer nod in agreement then I signal them to stop moving and be quiet and I hug the wall and crouch down as killer dose the same and places his rifle right above my head and healer hugs the wall and raises his rifle level with his shoulders as 3 droids walk by the ally we're hiding in." You hear about the taban gas leak not to far from here in sector 2?." One of the droids says." Ya I did, did they contain it yet?" The second one asks." Last I heard they were almost done with containing it but then it broke open again!" the third one says." Well that's not good!"The first one says." Rodger roger!" The second and third droids say in sinc as they walk around the corner and I get up and turn to killer and healer." Well I guess we're going to sector 2!" I say and healer and killer chuckle and nod." I guess so!" Killer says as we start making our way towards sector 2." He stupid droids!" Healer says as he looks down the street where the droids went down and then follows us.

20 minutes later

" there it is!" I say from our hiding spot as I point and the 3 tabana gas tanks where there were 6 droids attempting to fix it." Make quick work of them!" I say and killer and healer nod." With pleasure!" Killer says as he and healer blast off 5 shots taking out 5 of them with the last one turns around and I blast it right between its mechanical eyes and it drops down dead and we run up to it." Killer plant the charges', healer your on guard duty and I'm on... I'm on. Clean up duty.. Great!" I say and holster my blaster pistols and start draging body's behind the the tanks and about 5 minutes later I finish and killer hopes down and hands me the detonator and then I hear healer yell something I can't understand and then I here killer yell and then he drops down and I look to see that a blaster bolt went through his heart and then I feel a sharp pain and n my shoulder and I fall down losing the detonator and healer picks it up and ducks for cover as commando droids apprehend me and keep there guns on him."press the button!" I yell and about a second later I'm flying through the air and I can feel myself starting to black out but in the distance I see commando droids cuff healer and the I feel 4 metal hands grab me and then it goes dark.