Chapter 6

Maxwells POV

"ok keep going, keep going and stop!" I yell as I direct an AT-TE beside another one up against the wall." Maxwell!" I hear a female voice yell and i I turn around to see Alexia walked my up to me with a young female Togruta walking beside her." Hey Alexia what's up?" I ask her as the AT-TE shuts down and I walk over to her." Nothin much. You?"she says and smiles and I look over at the Togruta." Not much,And what's your name?" I ask her and she looks at me." My name is Ahsoka Tano." She says and I nod." Lieutenant Maxwell nice to meet you, I see you've met Alexia." I say and Ahsoka nods and Alexia brushs her red hair out of her face and then she looks at me and smiles." Ya I have." Ahsoka says and then Alexia's face turns ghost pale her hazel eyes turning a pale hazel she starts to shake and I look at her and put my hand on her shoulder." Hey? Alexia are you feeling alright?" I ask and Alexia looks at me." I... I don't f..f..feel...g..g..good..." She says and then her eyes close and she collapses to the ground and I catch her and then look back at Ahsoka." Call Razor!" I yell and Ahsoka nods and starts talking into her wrist comm and then looks at me" he's on his way!" She yells and I look back at her." Ok help me get her up!" I say and Ahsoka nods and runs over.

4 hours later

I stand out side the door to the room where Alexia is sleeping with Ahsoka when I see Razor comes running down the hall towards is and I stop him before she enters the room." Sir the droid said we shouldn't go in there she's still asleep." I say and he looks at me." What happened?" He asks and I look into his T-visor." I.. I don't know sir she just went pale, she lost colour in here eyes, in her face, she said she didn't feel good  and then sh...she just fell sir... She just fell." I say and Razor looks at the door and walks into the room. After he walks in and the door and it closes Ahsoka looks at me and I take off my helmet." So what's the deal with those to?" She asks and I look at her." I got no idea but he's saved her life a few times and shes done the same for him." I say and Ahsoka nods" you think their a thi..." She starts to say but I cut her off." No I don't think so... I mean it's against Republic Regulations!" I say and she nods and looks at the floor then back at me." It's against Republic Regulations for clones and Jedi... But not normal people who are getting paid for this!" Ahsoka says and I nod." Ya your right so maybe they are but i don't know and I don't think so." I say and then Razor walks out the door and I look at him." How is she sir?" I ask.  And he looks at me."she's fine.. But the doctor doesn't know what happened!" He says and then slips his helmet on and turns to Ahsoka." Come on Commander, General Skywalker wants you!" He says and Ahsoka nods." It was nice meeting you Maxwell and tell Alexia that to when she wakes up please." She says and I nod." Will do commander." I say and they walk off leavening me there alone.

2 hour later

Its been two hours and I'm still standing here I mean I would think she would be awake by now but who knows." Maxwell!" I hear someone yell and I look up to see Razor walking up to me and I snap to attention" captain!" I say and he takes off his helmet and stops in front of me." At ease Maxwell." He says and I ease up and take off my helmet." Any news?" He asks and I shake my head." No sir and I've been standing here for 2 hours now!" I say and Razor looks at the door and go's to open it but it opens before he can reach the button and Alexia walks out." Thanks doc!" She say and then looks at us with her hazel eyes now filled with colour." You miss me?" She asks us and I chuckle and Razor ingulfs her in a hug and she squeals in surprise but hugs him back." Glad your ok!" He says and she chuckles and I look at her." So mine telling us what happened?" I ask and she breaks the hug and looks at me." I don't know but it's been happening since I was 17 so it's kinda normal but this is the first time it's happened in a long time." She says and me and Razor just nod." Any ways I'm hungry so let's go eat!" She says and me and Razor just laugh as we walk down the hall.