(Yandere!Yoosung x Reader) Why can't you see what you have done to me?

//I'm sorry that it took me forever to write!! This was a request, and I hope you guys like it! This is based on the short one shot that I have posted in an own little book here a long while ago. Have fun

[ Y/N] = Your Name

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

You had done it over and over again and he couldn't understand why. Why did you do this to him? The first time you had chosen him, but now? What were you doing? Even when he acted like he didn't know about it, he did. He knew you always reset the game to be with someone else, but after you had been with everyone you still didn't come back to him. Where was the problem?

You restarted again after you came together with Jumin, again. Now you had been with everyone at least twice...just not with Yoosung. This time you would just do it like the first time, be nice to him, flirt with him, like how you did it with the others.

But soon you noticed that something was off. He didn't act like always. Some of his answers were off, almost like it was not him who was typing it. You put those thoughts aside, thinking that maybe there had been a little change, something that you have missed. But in true, it was something different that got Yoosung to react not like always. He was sick of your games, he just wanted you back, he wanted his dearest princess back and no one would come between you two.

Every time another member came into the chat, Yoosung would be meaner to them or completely ignore them. The other RFA members noticed really fast that something was wrong. They tried to talk to you, first in the chat, which seemed to make Yoosung only angrier. He would deny everything they said and then suddenly return to his puppy like personality.

Where you really this blind? Couldn't you see what you let Yoosung get through? All the pain and all the suffering, all of it was caused because of your selfish behavior and yet, he still wanted you and no one else by his side.

There had been a time where he started to hate you, he really did, but hate and love are really close and no matter how much he tried to forget you, get you out of his mind, he just couldn't. When you smiled at him and told him all this nice things, he just couldn't hate you. It broke his heart to know that you weren't his.

Soon he had noticed what you were up to, that you had chosen him, again. After all this time. However, this time he wouldn't let you go this easily. This time he would do everything to keep you safe, to make you stay.

The past few days you had started to feel weird. At first Zen didn't show up to any of the chats again. Jaehee had told you that he suddenly disappeared. For a short moment you had thought it had something to do with Yoosung, especially after Zen had flirted with you again and Yoosung didn't react all too well about it, but he would never do something, right?

But soon also Jumin disappeared, only leaving Jaehee, Luciel , Yoosung and you in the chat since V didn't really come all too often. Jaehee didn't seem to be so interested in talking to you anymore and Luciel also stayed away from you, which really made you wonder. Have you done something? And where were Jumin and Zen?

A few more days passed and you were able to chat with Luciel alone, for once. Now you had the chance to ask him what was wrong and if you did something to upset them. After all they were your friends and you don't want to lose them. Little did you know.....

Luciel didn't really answer you to any of your questions, he only avoided them and send you some weird memes. You were close about giving up, until you got a private message from him. So, he just pranked you, didn't he? That's what you thought until you started to read the message.

[707]: you should be careful with Yoosung...he isn't himself anymore. Didn't you notice how he started to act strange? I tried to track down where Zen and Jumin could be, but it seems like they were completely erased from existence. Please [Y/N], be careful. I'm worried about you

This didn't seem like the Luciel that you knew. You instantly felt bad, but before you could reply to him, you saw a new notification appearing on your screen. It was from Yoosung. Should you answer? After what Luciel had told you, you decided not to answer for a while. You simply needed time to think about everything.

Haven't you really seen how Yoosung changed? How he has forbidden you to talk to anyone from the RFA? You had ignored it back then. Have you really thought that Yoosung was joking the whole time when he told you that he wanted to stay with you and that he would do anything so that you just would look at him?

Right about when you wanted to call Luciel, you saw another message appearing on your screen. It was from Yoosung again. Hesitatingly you opened the message, only to almost drop your phone.

[ Yoosung ★]: I have told you not to talk to Luciel anymore, but don't worry. I took care of him already. I love you~

You wanted to throw up after you had read this. No, this is a really sick joke of him, isn't it? He would never harm someone, right? Your sweet, little, innocent Yoosung wouldn't do this, right?

So you tried to call Luciel to make sure he was alright but he didn't answer. You tried it again and again. When you were about to give up, someone already picked up. You had some hope that it could be him, that he was safe and that Luciel and Yoosung had simply pranked you, but as soon as you heard Yoosung's voice, your blood froze.

"Hello [Y/N]~ Why are you trying to call him? I thought, that I have told you that he's not here anymore? So why are you still trying? Now no one can take you away from me. Not Jumin, not Zen, not Luciel, not even Jaehee. You belong to me, only me. But I have a question for you, [Y/N]. Why did you do this to me? Why didn't you stay by my side? Why did you left me for them? I thought you were happy with me! Do you know how much I hated you? No....that's wrong....I couldn't never hate you. I love you too much to ever hate you. But why won't you see it? Why won't you see what you have done to the poor me? But don't worry any longer. Soon we will be together forever. Just wait for me, my princess"

His words had been so sweet, too sweet. You started to panic, slowly realizing what had just happened, but the one thing that really got you was "How does he know about the reset?" How much did he know? What did he know? Was he aware of everything that happened? Could he change everything?

All of this became too much for you and you wanted to call the police. Right when you were about to call them, a hand grabbed your wrist, and you could feel someone's breath on your neck. "We don't want some trouble, right?" You knew who this was and shit, he was fast.

"Yoosung?" you're sounded nervous and your eyes teared up like you were about to cry. What had just happened to the boy that you loved so much? He didn't let go of you, instead he just pulled you closer, carefully taking the phone out of your hand before smashing it on the ground. You dared to turn around, only to see those purple eyes full of insanity.

What have you done wrong? Where did all of this just go? Were you really this selfish? You could feel how the tears started to stream down your face. There was no one who could help you now.

"Now we can be together. Hey, don't cry. I promise you, I make you happy and don't you dare to reset again. I will always find a way back to you, even when it means that I have to kill all the others again and again"

And with this words he pressed a soft kiss to your lips.

You were his now.

Why can't you see what you have done to me?

Why can't you see that you drove me crazy?