Gaming (Yoosung x Reader)

[Y/N]=your name

[H/C]=Hair Color

[E/C]=Eye color

[F/C]=Favorite color

[OF/C]= Other favorite Color

*

You were over at your boyfriends place. You two didn't have school today so you decided to visit him. He had said he would quit playing LOLOL, but here you two were, you on his bed watching him playing LOLOL. You needed to admit that he was really good in the game, however it bothered you that your boyfriend would pay more attention to the game than to you. You wanted to spend more time with him and not the game.

"Yoosung?" you asked him. The blond was too busy with his game and he seemed that he couldn't hear you at all through the headphones. You sighed and brushed a [H/C] strand of hair out of your face. How could you make him paying attention to you instead of the game? After a while of thinking you slowly stood up and walked over to Yoosung, making sure he wouldn't notice you. You wanted to scare him a little, since he seemed to ignore you, and by the way you liked his expression every time you scared him. It was really cute to see. So you slowly hugged him from behind, making him squeak in surprise. He put the controller, then looked at you. " [Y/N] You really scared me!" He said. You just giggled and nuzzled your face into his shoulder.

Yoosung smiled at you. You were really too adorable for him. "You just pay attention to the game and not to me...." You already answered. You could feel how the blond froze for a moment before a soft sigh escaped his lips. "I'm really sorry [Y/N] that you feel ignored....hm, how about you try to play the game too?" he suggested. Now you looked up. You actually never thought about playing the game since you thought it was boring, but maybe trying wasn't this bad?

You let go of him and sat beside him. He gave you his controller and showed you the important things in the game. It didn't take long and you understood everything and could start to play. He would simply sit beside you and watch you playing.

Sadly you lost the first few battles, but soon you saw a way on how to win those and look there, you were surprisingly good in the game! Even Yoosung couldn't believe that his own girlfriend would be so good in a game like this. Now you where the one who played the game full of motivation while Yoosung would watch you and give you tips on what to do.

"[Y/N] You didn't tell me you're good in online games!" he gasped surprised, looking from the screen to you. You on the other hand kept your gaze on the screen, since you didn't want to lose. And again you won the next battle. Already you turned around to look at your boyfriend who just smiled at you. "We should do a battle. You versus me!" he suggested. Where you really this good that you could battle him in his own game? You knew that he was really good and the enemies that you were fighting so far in the game were all much weaker than you.

"[Y/N] oh please!" he begged you and made those puppy eyes that he always made when he wanted something from you. Yes, he was definitely a puppy. You chuckled and nodded. Yoosung then stood up and got a second controller and sat beside you. Now the battle between girlfriend and boyfriend would start.

You needed to admit that he was really very strong, but you weren't this weak either. To be honest you had played some video games back then when you were a little child and weren't this bad either. Hopefully you would get the luck you had as a little child back now and win against your boyfriend.

Suddenly in the game Yoosung paused and looked over at you. "How about this...when I win you stay overnight and I get a kiss!" You tilted your head to the side, a smirk on your face. "Okay and when I win....you quit playing LOLOL while I'm at your place, okay?" He nodded. Now you really would try your best. Not because you didn't want to stay overnight or anything, but because you really wanted to spend more time with him and when this was the only way to get that time, you were willing to do it.

The battle was really difficult, but what did you expected? Yoosung isn't really an easy enemy. While you fixed your gaze on the display of the TV he sometimes looked over to you, seeing how you were so concentrated on winning and so motivated, seeing that you were so eager to get him quit gaming LOLOL, it was really adorable for him.

You on the other hand didn't notice his little glances at you since you were busy with playing. After what felt like a long time and after so close to losing, you won. You really won against your boyfriend. Happily you stood up and throw your hands in the air, yelling "I'm the best!" while Yoosung stayed on the ground and smiled at you.

But then you noticed it. Yoosung was too good to lose so he probably let you win. As soon as you realized this, you looked down to him, a disappointed expression on your face. "You let me win, did you?" you asked, a little hurt. He immediately stood up and looked at you, rubbing the back of his neck. "You were so motivated to win and you looked so cute while playing and I really didn't want to see you upset because you lost and uh..." he stuttered. "But you won. I won't play LOLOL while were together. "

You rolled your eyes playfully and hugged him. He was really one of the best boyfriends ever. Before he could say something, you kissed him. He blushed but soon returned the kiss. He lost so why did you kiss him? When you pulled away, he looked surprised, but happy at you. "But I lost? Why are you kissing me then [Y/N]?"

You didn't give him an answer but instead just shrugged and smiled at him. This smile which made Yoosung fell in love with you. He really loves that smile of yours and your [E/C] eyes. "Are you going to stay overnight or not?" His voice was a little nervous. Even when you two were together for a while now, you never have stayed at his place over the night. "Yes I stay, but only when you won't play LOLOL while I'm here"

As soon as he heard this he hugged you again and carefully lifted you from the ground as he hugged you. You giggled and hugged him back.

However soon you noticed that you didn't had any clothes with you and you didn't really want to sleep in your [F/C] Shirt and your [OF/C] Jeans. Yoosung seemed to notice the expression on your face and let you go. He walked over to his wardrobe and put out an old shirt from him. "I know it will be a little too big for you but you could wear this for sleeping?"

"You really just need an excuse to see me in your shirt, don't you?" you laughed and he blushed a little, again.

But you still decided to stay over for the night. You two had some fun with doing whatever got into your minds and fell asleep together on Yoosung's bed. You only woke up when you heard your phone. Sleepy you picked up . It was Luciel who called you. "Hello [Y/N]! I just wanted to check if you're okay! You didn't answer to any of your messages and the group started to get worried about you"

"I'm fine. I'm just....uh.....at Yoosung's place" it was silent for a moment, until Seven started to laugh. "Did you two...did you know...?" you started to blush madly. You two did nothing beside cuddling and kissing. "Luciel!" you squeaked embarrassed. Sadly you have been a little too loud because soon you felt some arms wrap around you. "Good morning sweety" You heard your boyfriends voice beside your ear. "I need to go, bye Luciel" you said and ended the call.

"Why did he call?" the blond asked confused. "He was just worried about me....hm, we really should stand up" you said and yawned

A/N: I hope this is better than the first one. Any requests or Suggestions?