Chappy 6

Hi guys.Suprise Suprise Suprise.
How r u guys?Miss me?
So now here u go with the next part.

~'''''''~'''''~''''~''''''
Nandini started thinking and feeling guilty.
Then she went to her room.
Manik was going to nandini's room when nandini saw him from the window and shut the door on manik face.
Manik started crying.
M-Sorry nandini.Iam sorry.Me janti hoon meri ek sorry kafi nahi hogi.But pls ho sake to mujhe maaf kardo.Mujhse bohot bari galti hogayi hai,plsss pls maaf kardo.
And he started crying
Inside nandini was  also hurt and she was stood.  She  opened the door and stared at manik who was on his knees.He was crying.He was so guilty for his deed.
Otherside manik also saw her and see her swallow eyes what means she was crying.
Manik said:Pls maaf kardo mujhe.Pls forgive me.Give me a second chance.
N-I dont want to give u a second chance.Why have u come manik.Go to vheebha.Go and live ur life with her.Why u need me.Go to her.Live happily with her. Hug her,Trust her,kiss her,lo...
Before she could say anything more manik pinned her to her room an said
M-Don't u say anything.I only love u only u.
N-oh like really
M-yeah really i really love u nandini
N-I dont want u.Go from here.leave me.Go to vebha.Go to her.

Manik held her tightly and before she could say anything more manik slammed his lips with her and started kissing her.
Nandini was shocked.
She  wasnot responding so he bit her lips an dshe started kissing him.
The kiss was simple yet passionate.manik were sucking nandini's upper lip and nandini was sucking his lower lip.

After sometime they broke the kiss.Nandini was looking at him.Then started crying.
N-ur so mean.How can u kiss me?I will never ever forgive u.
After saying that she went out.
Manik was also crying and said sorry nandini.
Sorry guys.
I know it is a small update.I will try to  update a big one.