chapter(1)

Location:London
A girl was sleeping in yhe king size bed.Age 28 years old.She was spleeping but not peaceful.Her eyes were swalloon.Anyone can tell that she was crying for a long time.But then a strong sound broke her sleep.

Triiiiinnnng trrriinnnniiggggg
Trriiiinnnnggg trinnnggg.

She saw the time,and her eyes popped out.It was 8.30 am.She got up,then freashen up and took a bath.And came to downstairs and was about to go when a girl stop her.

G-Nandu apni breakfast to karke ja.
N-mein bahar karlungi.Iam so late.I need to go.bye.

G-bye.Take care and yeah call me.And eat something from canteen.

N- ok my babydoll........

In Mumbai

A boy was sleeping when a call disturbe his sleep.It makes him so so angry.He disconnect the call.But it was continiously ringing.So he anwered it without noticing the caller id.
Phone conversation

B-Who the hell r u?

Caller-oye what happen,why r u screaming?koi bhoot dekh liya kiya.

B-cabirrrr

C-what my bro?

B-itni subah subah tujhe kya chaiye?

C-o mein tujhe yeah batane ke liye phone kiya tha ki i have to tell u something?

B-what ?

C-come to the jam room in 1 hour.

B-okay.I will be there.Bye

C-Bye.

End of phone conversation

He got up and go to the washroom and took a bath and came to his room.When he was searching for his pen he saw a picture.He was in his deep thought.

Why?why? Do u do that to me?why?I loved u and u....

He kept the photo in the drawar nd locked it.And went to downstairs.He saw his parents were sitting on the dinning table.Having lunch.Then his parents saw him coming.

Nyonika:Manik come have ur breakfast.

Ma-mom iam not hungry and am in a hurry. So i will eat outside.

Nyo-but breakfast

M-mom i will be late,bye see u in the evening.Take care.

Nyo-bye,take care.

---------------------------
----------------
----------
------
---
To be continue.

Guyzzzz i new in wattpad.And its my first update.Please don't dissapoint me.

Yours ever

Afia...... .
.