chapter 4

Fab5 and navya saw her and suprised+shocked to see her.
And tears started to breaming from nandini's eyes.

Manik-u bloody woman what are u doing here?

N-mind ur toungue.
M-just shut ur bloody mouth.
A-why are u back haan?
Mu-u made our life hell
Dh-i had never expect something like that.

C-stop it.I won't heard a little thing against her.she is my sister.
Mu-what how can u even call that jerk as ur sister.
C-mukti.If u said one more thing then i will forget that u all r my friend.
Manik-wow,wow i have to say what did u do that our friend cabir behave rude with us.haan what magic have u do on him.

N-stop it.Iam not telling something that doesnot mean that u will say anything to me.Iam not that old nandu who used to be with u,loved u madly.And u all r here for the album.So for that time pls don't create a scene.

M-oh so we r creating a scene.U know tum jese owrat apni innocence se sabko bewkoof bana sakti hon but hume nahi.

Then a girl came and slap him.
G-how dare u speak rubbish to my sister.U bloody bastard.
M-who r u haan?
G-iam soha "soha khurrana".
M-how dare u miss khurrana to slap me.haan?
N-mr.malhotra stay in ur limit.U r here for the album so don't even try to interfere in my personal life.
And she left from there.She went to her room and started crying her heartout.

Otherside manik also went to her room and started making tune in her giter.he was playing the giter angrily.And tears also started their way.

N-if u have trust me.u don't trust me.U don't trust me.

M-you distrust me.U cheated me.You betrayed me.I will never forgive u nandini.Why did u do that?Am i give u so sorrow?Am i that bad.

N-i loved u so much but u,u made it a game................huh.

Soha was knocking nandini's room door but she didnot opened it.She was continiously knocking.Had no way she quickly bring the key of the to open it.

Otherside
Fab4 and navya were knocking for a long time.But no response.So have no other opinion cabir push the door and break it.

And they went in quickly and saw him playing guiter in anger.

Otherside
Nanadini were continiously crying and remembering the day when the person,a bitch came and played nasty games to make manik and me separate.

Flashback

Manik and nandini were happily married and was way to happy.it was there second wedding anivarsary after 10 day.

One day manik and nandini were sleeping when a girl came and ring the door bell.

(All the servants were in holiday)
Nandini opened the door.Asked her"who r u".The girl said, who r u?

The girl- Iam manik's first love and his closest friend.I mean more than friend.

N-what no.Manik only loves me.Not u understand.

manik wake up not finding nandini there.
M-vheebha
V-manik.How r u?do u know how i miss u?
M-i miss u too.
Manik went and hug her tightly and veebha to hug her back.
Nandini weree fuming in anger.
M-nandini meet vebha.My best friend after fab5.
V-ise toh me mil chuki hu pehle entrance me.
N-yeah.
V-nandini i was just kidding that time.
N-no worry.I have trust on manik.

V-i have introduce myself.So u?
N-iam nandini manik malhotra.
V-what manik u married and u don't even told me.
M- it was in a hurry so.
V-its ok.
Vebha in mind:i will make u mine manik.I will.I will separate u and nandini.
N-vhebha
V-huh,hmm....
N-where were u ?
V-sorry.

Flashback end.

Nandini were thinking about the day and crying

Guys it's a big update.
I know it is so bad cappy but sorry.
And there r many flashback coming so wait for the twist..