How to be Bad 101

Start from the beginning

You opened your mouth to retort but then decided against it, not sure if he was serious or not. It was Damon after all.

Giving him one last glare you turned around and headed up.

_______________________________________________________________________

'Are you atleast gonna tell me where we're going?' you asked as he took yet another turn on this road. After getting dressed, he had dragged you into the front seat of his car and then started on an entirely new road, which you were completely unfamiliar with.

Now I know what you might be thinking. She just got into a car with a vampire, who is now taking her up an unfamiliar path? Wow, smart move.

But the thing is, it wasn't just any vampire. It was Damon. He was the one vampire you should totally not trust, yet he was the one you actually can blindly trust. And it wasn't all that 'I love him so I trust him' sorta thing. It wasn't even that 'I know he'll always save me' sorta crap. No. The reason you trusted him was actually pretty simple. You get him. Every single bad thing he's ever done, he believed he's done for love. Despite his faults and wrong choices, he still has his intentions straight, so even if you do end up getting hurt in the end, you knew he won't have some petty spiteful motive. And considering all you've been through, that's more than you can ask for. Its not much but its a start. Its how friendships start. And its how yours and his started.

You were Elena's good friend, and eventually befriended Stefan too. And hence, you met Damon Salvatore. It wasn't good start, mind you, but you both have grown a certain fondness for each other. Maybe one day it can become something else, but for now, neither of you was ready for love. You were there for him when he found out that Katherine never loved him, and he was there whenever you collapsed under everything. 

'Nope. Cause we're already there.' he said, getting out of his car and speed walked to your side, opening you door for you.

'M-lady' he smirked, holding out his hand.

'Damon Salvatore being a gentleman? Now it feels like a birthday' you grinned, taking his hand and stepping out.

'So.......is a monkey supposed to leap out with a 'happy birthday' sign?' you asked, looking around where you were. You two were standing in a jungle. An actual, tall trees, total desolation, kind of jungle. You didn't expect him to arrange a cliched surprise party, but you expected something. This was nothing in its most literal sense.

'Cmon Sassy Pants, we're walking from here' he said, rolling his eyes before he set forward.

You hurried to catch up with him. Damn him and his long legs. 

'Ok if you don't give me a hint now, I'm gonna scream' you huffed.

'That is not a good idea. You might scare away the monkey with your precious sign' he smirked, before continuing 'I'm not Elena, or Stefan so I'm not gonna get you a fluffy birthday party. Not my forte. But there is one thing I am good at. And thats being bad. So today you, my good little birthday girl, is gonna learn how to be bad' he smirked and you were left there gaping as he walked ahead of you.

______________________________________________________________________________

'Do it'

' I'm not gonna do it'

'Do it'

'There is no way in hell I'm gonna do it'

'Do it!'

'Nah uh, no'

'Do it (Y/N)!'

'I said I'm not gonna do it!'