Favors Chapter 6

Angel POV
As I got off the bus I walked into a small pizza shop and gave the manager nod and ducked into the bathroom and changed into my work clothes which was a long 8 ball jacket and crop top and shorts and my grey vans.

I put on a black surgical masked and dropped my back pack  behind the counter where the manager keeps my stuff safe. Even though Cam was in the slammer doesn't mean  work ended.

I had to go to ChinaTown to meet some old friend of mine to pick up some, "product".

I called a uber and made my way to China town.

As I got out of the car I put on my facial mask and walked for about 20 minutes until I found the old flower shop I used to deliver to.

As I walked in  said hello to old lady Tatsuya
Unlike many flower shops in china town this one was special because it wasn't run by Chinese it was run by Japanese instead.

This place was like my safe house where I would hide out just in case I was on the run.

I once stayed here for over a month once.

"Oy Anata wa umaku ikimashita ka?" Lady Tatsuya asked me.

E e, watashi wa daijōbudatta. Rin-kun no iedesu. I asked her.

"Hai, kare wa kaikadesu" she replied back to me.
I thanked her then bowed and ran downstairs to the basement where Rin was.

Even though I was only 15 I had a lot of connections even to people older than me.

Rin would be 19 in 2 months the same age as Cameron.
Rin are you down here hellooooo?

I yelled but no answer until I heard a faint reply.
"Yeah I'm down here." Rin replied

I followed the sound of his voice and  saw Rin in the middle of interrogating someone.

It was a kid around my age and he was covered in blood and looked like he was about to see the light.

I got a closer look at him and realized it was that kid from earlier today at school.

I wanted to say something but from the looks of it it looked like he deserved it.
"Oi Nē, owatte yo,-go de modotte kuru yo" Rin told his accomplice as he wrapped his arm around me and showed me to he little hide out/ office.
We sat and he offered me a cigarette but I refused and decided to just get straight to the point.
"So what can I do for my baby doll Angel-chan" Rin said with a grin

I need you help me get information on the
people who got Cameron put away, this whole thing was a set up and I'm gonna get to the bottom of it. Please Rin I need your help.

"I wish I could help but I don't really get a a lot of information on the streets unless it has something to do with me but I did acquire a personal federal file on one of the crooks in the car that your looking for" Rin said as he pulled out a file from his backpack and handed it to me.
Oh thanks Rin this means a lot to me I said in a excited tone.

As I was about reach for the file Rin quickly pulled away from me and looked at me with his dark brown eyes.

I looked at him with some confusion and wondered why he wouldn't give me the file.
" I'll give you the file if you do me a little favor in return." Rin said in return.

What's the favor I asked

"Gimmie a kiss and I'll give you the file" Rin said in a serious tone.

A KISS! Why in the world would I give you a kiss I yelled as I began to blush

"Oh please I've known from the day you met me that you had a crush on me and I've kinda had a crush on you as well."Rin said

What who told you that! I asked hysterically

"Cameron did and he kinda read your diary once."
He read my- oh never mind fine I'll kiss you but just this once ok and you have to swear you won't tell anyone ok

" ok but I go first ok" Rin said in a serious tone
I then closed my eyes and then felt Rins warm lips on mine, his breath tasted like spearmint gum.

My face then quickly turned red and was super embarrassed.
"See that wasn't so bad , now here is your file and after this is all over what do ya say we go out sometime" Rin said in a smooth tone
I grabbed the file and the replied "maybe" I then was on my way to start my mission