Thoughts Chapter 4

Angel POV
As I walked off the bus I walked straight into the school and went to my locker and started to put my books in my locker before the bell to get to class rang. After I was about close my locker a boy from my class named Tyrone  stopped right in front of me before bi could close it.

"Hey babe, how are you gonna just walk by me and not say hello" Tyrone  said in a smooth tone.

I'm not in the mood today Tyrone go and bother some other girl right now I don't have any time for your foolery.

As I was about to walk past him, he then suddenly grabbed my arm.

In that moment I felt my body get hot with rage  then suddenly I grabbed a pencil from my behind my ear and jabbed him in the shoulder with it and ran off to my class before anyone could notice.

I than sat down in my first period class and then started my school day.

For about  4 periods in I had to sit and listen to each teacher go on and on about something I had no knowledge about.

Finally when lunch started I grabbed my lunch and  ran into into a empty classroom.

As I sat in the dimmed room before I ate my lunch I pulled out my phone to see if I had gotten any missed calls from Cameron but sadly none.

I then began to eat my lunch in complete silence when I suddenly heard some shuffling at the door handle to the classroom.

I then found a place to hide in the classroom which was in the supply closet in the back of the room.

I then saw two students walk in one was a young girl the other was Tyrone.

Must be trying to seduce some girl I thought to myself.
"Tyrone I don't think I want to do this anymore" she said in a shaky tone of voice

"Oh come on you were just into it a while ago, just do it.

"No I'm going back to the cafeteria go get some other girl".

I then heard bodies crashing onto a desk and then sudden screaming.

"Tyrone get off me,stop I said no" the young girl yelled

"Shut up you get us in trouble" Tyrone said trying to silence the girl.

Oh heck nah this boy is not about to rape this girl on my watch I thought to myself.

I then jumped out of the closet and started to jump from desk to desk until a reached to the front of the room where Tyrone and the girl was and I then drop kicked Tyrone right in the mouth and then began to punch his lights out until my knuckles began to become bloody due to his nose.

As I was punching him a teacher than suddenly barged into the classroom.

"What is going on here!" The teacher yelled out

This sick pervert tried to rape her. I yelled out

The teacher than turned and looked at the young girl standing next to her and noticed that her clothes were slightly torn and her face was stained with tears.

"Security, take these two to my office and send this young lady home please."

The security they pulled me off of Tyrone  and then helped him get up  from off the ground.

As I walked towards the office I noticed as everyone was staring at me and my bloody knuckles and Tyrone's battery face.

We were then put into separate rooms.

I waited for about 30 minutes until the principle came into the room and sat down in his chair and then began to question me.

"Why were you in the classroom at lunch time"he asked

It was really cold in the cafeteria and I didn't want catch the flu that was going around.

"Then why did you hide in the supply closet " he than asked

I was scared I had thought it was a teacher.

"What did you hear in the supply closet?"

Tyrone trying to rape that girl check the tapes

"Ok Angel I'm going to put you off with warning and Tyrone is going to be expelled from school and as for the young lady she will take some time off from school for a couple big days.
"You should feel proud because between you and me I would have done the same thing" he then said
Am I free to go? I asked
"Of course just let me sign your pass." He then said as he wrote my pass
As I left the office I then saw Tyrone leaving in hand cuffs.
He then made eye contact with me and gave me an intense looking rage.