Chapter 15

I opened my eyes and noticed the blood that cover almost everything. I blinked very slowly and sat up, grunting in pain. I felt two hands push me down. "Don't worry," the sick voice rang in my ears. I watched as Maddie grabbed a small medical took. She smiled and jabbed it into my chest. "Nighty night."

Max's P.O.V.

I stood up quickly as (Y/N) sat up screaming in the hospital bed. When she stopped screaming I knelt down next to the bed, she was staring straight ahead, breathing heavily, sweat running down he forehead. I gently touched her hand and she jerked away.

I stopped and looked at her terrified eyes. "(Y/N)?" I whispered, moving closer to her. This time she didn't flinch. I sat down on the edge of the bed. "Are you okay?"

I noticed she was clutching the skin over her heart. She nodded absent mindedly. I slowly grabbed her hands and noticed how cold they were. I took them into mine gently and blew warm air on them.

She seemed to calm down a bit. And this relieved me a lot. I looked up at her and smiled weakly. She leaned against the back of the bed and sunk down into the sheets. I stroked her hair gently. "Can you talk?" I asked.

"M-Max," her voice sounded weak and frail, worse than before. "When am I leaving?"

"I don't know, you've only been here for a day." I adjusted myself to be leaning against the back of the bed, next to her. She moved closer to me, wincing in pain. She leaned on me and her muscles seemed to relax. I was about to say something, but I noticed she was sleeping.

The door opened and Adam stepped in. He leaned against the door. "How's she doing?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. No one's been in here for a while. Are you here alone?"

"No like everyone came, but only a few people are allowed in at a time. They said too many at one could make it hard for her to breath."

"I guess that makes sense," I nodded slowly.

"So you guys are close?"

"It doesn't really matter." I mumbled.

"Sure, but if I was you I'd make sure her parents knew she's safe, only if they knew she was gone first."

I nodded, "thanks Adam." Then he left and Ross and Tim came in. "Hey guys," I smiled.

The responded with a hello. "So she's not going to be spitting out blood again... right?" Tim asked.

"I hope so. She's been through a lot as I can see," I frowned and gently rubbed her arm.

"Well we're not going to take up everyone else's time. Just wanted to make sure she was alive." Ross added. Then they left. Soon everyone had come in gone and it was just (Y/N) and I again. Barney had left us a recording cameras just in case.

I heard a small mumbled from (Y/N) and she sat up slowly and rubbed her eyes. "How do you feel?" I asked.

"Hurt. Very hurt." She groaned, trying not to move. I kissed her head lightly and grabbed the camera.

"You wanna make a vlog?"

"Yes." She nodded. "But can I get something to eat first?"

"Yeah. How hungry are you?"

"Practically starving," she sighed.

"When was the last time you ate?"

"A week or so I guess. I lost track of time." She closed her eyes.

"Okay. I'll be back soon."

Your P.O.V.

When he left I tried to move my legs, but no avail. Maybe I was going to be here longer than I thought. I looked at the camera on the bedside table and picked it up. I looked at all the buttons, the ones I craved to use. I haven't touched a camera in God knows how long.

I pressed record and turned the camera to face me. Hey guys," I tried to wave, but backed off from the pain, "that's right it's me Fallen. I know I look pretty rough right now, but that's because I'm in the hospital. So I hope some of you know I was preoccupied these last few... weeks I think. I lost track of time. But that's okay, I'll figure it out. Anyways I don't know how long it will be till I actually upload again and well... I just hope you guys don't hate me or anything. But I just wanted to let you guys know so you weren't in the dark.

Well I actually might as well tell you what's wrong since... no body actually knows. From my knowledge I was found bleeding out in somebody's front yard, but you see my last memory before walking up in the hospital I was walking in some field. But that doesn't matter. Anyways so far I've been coughing up blood, I might be paralyzed, I'm in a lot of pain and I have some pretty bad cuts. Well that's just something I needed to say so I hope you guys don't mind me being gone for a while, but just so you know I still love all of you! Anyways I've got to go Fallen out." I ended the video and set the camera down.

A minute later Max came in holding a huge tray of food. I smiled brightly as he set it down in my lap. I immediately started eating and I was just so... satisfied. I tried to eat slow but once I got a bite I couldn't exactly pace myself. I finished eating most of what was on the plate and Max set the tray aside and sat down next to me again.

He held my hand in his gently. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as his fingers danced across the edge of my palm. "Do you maybe want to try going on a short walk?"

"Sure," I nodded and tried to get up, but still my legs wouldn't obey me. I cursed silently and looked at Max. "Uh... you know what maybe another time. I feel really tired and I think I should try and get some sleep. Maybe you should head home and rest. You'll be more comfortable."

"I should stay with you-"

"Max I'll be fine. Trust me." I pulled him down and kissed his cheek. He nodded and exited the room. I waited a while before angrily pounding my fists against my legs. "Stupid legs! Why the hell won't you work!?" I cried.

A nurse ran into the room and yanked my hands up and he asked me to calm down, but it was almost like I couldn't hear him and my brain kept telling me to hit my legs. After a minute I felt a needle being stuck into my neck and when it was pulled out I felt really tired and I passed out.

*Sorry I updated so late! I fell asleep when I woke up and was almost late for the bus!!!*