Chapter 10

I slipped around the office, looking for something to do. I was supposed to record in about ten minutes or so, but I need to occupy myself in the meantime. I sat down in my chair and pulled up the Try Not To Blush Challenge video and checked out the comments.

A lot of people were guessing the most dirty things you could imagine. I laughed to myself and I put in my ear buds to listen to (Favorite Artist).

I soon found myself humming to a song and reading comments. I heard a knock on the door and I looked up. "(Y/N) it's time to make your Reading Mean Comments video," Em reminded me before leaving. I set up my camera and pulled up the email of mean comments Em sent me and started recording.

"Hey guys Fallen here and today I'm going to be reading actual mean comments. Now I didn't ask you guys to hate on me, but thank you for fueling my existence! I EAT YOUR RAGE!!!" I yelled then shook my head. "Sorry. Let's get right into it!" (My favorite comments)

"You. Are. Old." I stopped and smiled, then I started giggling. "I'm only twenty two!" I laughed harder.

"What is up with your constant laughing? It makes me want to vomit... wow. I am so sorry, Theo2547. If you're watching right now," then I started laughing. "These comments make me live!!!"

"You look like a dog..." I pulled up snapchat on my phone and pulled the dog filter on and showed the camera. "You're right, I smell like one too!"

"I will kill you." I tilted my head sideways. "Now that's not nice... oh no that was Em texting me sorry!"

"Why are you with Max? You two are an awful couple." I looked at the camera. "Well you know what, that's my opinion and you are not the first person to say that!" I fake cried then started laughed. "I'M SORRY THEO!!!"

"Anyways guys that was the Reading Mean Comments and I enjoyed reading those to you and uh please be more mean to me. I love... I love being bullied," I smiled, "anyways I hope you all enjoyed the video and see you in the next vid! Byeeeee!!!" I turned off the camera and sent the video to Max. I skipped out of my office and over to Max's station.

"Hey," he mumbled, already starting on my video. I wrapped my arms around him, leaning over his shoulder.

"Hi..." I cringed a bit as he got to the few about us and how we shouldn't be together. I felt his hand slip into mine, squeezing my hand reassuringly. I kissed his cheek and continued watching with him.

"Do you want me to cut those parts out?" I shrugged.

"Whatever you think is best. After all. You are the editor," I smiled. I left to go find Adam... who was recording... crap. I leaned against his door and waited till I heard his outro, then barged in as he was about to say goodbye and pushed him out of the cameras view. "Bye and don't die!" I yelled, then shut off the cameras.

"Really (Y/N)!? You act as if you haven't passed out this morning!"

"I try not to think about it," I shrugged. He rolled his eyes.

"What did you want?"

"Nothing, just to annoy you?" I smiled.

"Ug, well I'm about to make a vlog if you wanted to help. I need to go get stuff for the smoothie challenge!"

"Hehehehe! Yes!" I grabbed his vlog camera. "To the store!" I laughed evily. I ran over to the door, dragging Adam behind me. We got in his car and I turned on the camera. "Hey Adam!"

"What?" He asked, looking over as he started to drive.

"What are we doing right now?"

"We're getting supplies for our smoothie challenge!" He smirked.

"Who's doing the smoothie challenge?"

"Me, Ross and Max."

"Can I help you make Max's?" I grinned, but the camera couldn't see me.

"Sure! You'd know him the best."

At the store we bought the most strange variety of foods. Too many to list, then we headed back and I set everything up and volunteered to record in the kitchen.

First Max came in. "Who'd you get?" I asked.

"Ross... what should I put in it?" He asked.

"Tuna, Red Bull, paper, Doritos, garlic and cheese, maybe some milk." He looked at me disgusted. I laughed and he started to put it together. When he finished he thought it would be a good idea to smell it. He immediately jerked back.

"Do you want to smell it?"

"No! Keep it away from me!" I snapped. He shrugged and then left with it. A few minutes later Ross came back.

"I got Adam..."

"Okay, lots of paper, granola, juice, pineapple, chips, and tuna!" I laughed. Ross put it together and brought it out to Adam. I could hear lots of complaining and then Adam came back.

He took the camera from me and I smiled. "Okay so since I know Max pretty well I'm going to make his smoothie!" I stifled a laugh. I put granola, chocolate, Doritos, milk, tuna, sardines, Red Bull, carmel and Apple." I mixed it and handed it to Adam them he left. I followed him and watched Max drink a little bit. He gagged and looked at Adam.

"What's in this!?"

"Why don't you ask the creator?" Adam smiled cheekily. I walked into their view.

"Thank you, thank you very much!" I smiled.

"What did you put in this?" Max asked, still disgusted.

"Granola, chocolate, Doritos, milk, tuna, sardines, Red Bull, camel and Apple!" I smiled. He glared at me. Red stuck his head in the room and squealed: "aaaapppplllleeeee!"

"Would the creator like to have some?" He asked, holding the cup out to me, and completely ignoring Red.

"Sure I'm not a whimp." I took the cup and sat on the table, then I started to chug down the disgusting creation all the while Ross is changing "chug". I finished, whipping my mouth and tossing the cup in the trash.

"And when you did the bean boozled you were vomiting for like twenty minutes from one bean!" Max complained. I shrugged.

"I'm a demon," I joked.

"Anyways that was the uh... smoothie challenge thanks for watching, bye," Adam said absent mindedly.

"Well I'm going to go lay on the floor! Bye!" I got up and ran to my office, leaving the guys dumbfounded.

***Merry Christmas!***