23

Fast forward to December 7th

Let me fill you in on what has happened in the last few months.

The boys came down to watch me beat AJ Styles.....Again. We had a draft. I got drafted to Raw and Styles got drafted to Smackdown live.

I lost the championship to Styles, but he lost it to my brother. That's where I won the Universal Championship. Hell in a cell and Survivor Series came. I was on a team with Rollins, Chris Jericho, Kevin Owens, And Roman. I filled in for Strowman because he had an injury.

But back to reality, Zo's birthday is tomorrow so I'm trying to throw him a surprise party. I'm gonna invite all his friends back from Jersey plus Mama and Papa are coming with my children that I so dearly missed.

Me and Liv aren't on good terms at all anymore. She keeps trying to flirt with Zo but she's failing miserably. Like she is trying so hard for Zo to notice her but it's not working out.

"Hey babe what you think about?" Zo asked me while walking up to me.

"Oh nothing I'm just thinking."

"You need to stop thinking and tell me what we are doing tomorrow."

I giggled and snuggled into his chest. I wraps my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my neck.

"I was thinking maybe me and you can go to dinner and then we have a small party at the house."

"You never fail to surprise me and that's why I love you." He kissed me in the lips. There was a knock on the door. I put some shorts on and walked to the door.

I opened it and looked around. I then looked down and saw my 2 beautiful children.

"Yay my babies are here!!"

I scoop them both up into my arms and give them both bone crushing hugs. I bring them into the room where Enzo is. He didn't know that I came into the room.

"Hey baby I want to give you your birthday present early. I'm gonna need you to close your eyes."

He shut his eyes and that's when I put the girls on the bed.

"Ok open them now!"

He opened his eyes and came face to face with his kids. They wrapped their small arms around him and he squeezed them tight.

"Hey babies who wants to go to the store with mommy?" I needed to get stuff for Zo's party.

"I do!" They both screamed.

I smiled.

"Alright lets go." They ran out of the room and put the house. I grabbed my keys and purse then followed them out the door.

I got in the drivers seat and pulled out of the driveway.

"How's school girls?"

"We got A's and B's on out report cards."

"Good job. I'm proud of you guys. I think that deserves something special. Don't you guys think."

"Yes please!"

How about I get you guys a new outfit for tomorrow? How does that sound?"

"Hey Lessi can we get the same outfit?" Shay asked her.

"No I don't wanna wear the same thing as you." When she said that I got a little upset that she said that to her twin.

"Oh ok. I'm sorry I just thought that since your my sister we could still do things together." I swear I saw a tear fall out of her eye.