07

I woke up felling like a goddess and when I looked in the mirror I was lol anyway. I got dressed and put this on ⬇️

After I got dressed I went downstairs and as I was about to make something to eat I get a knock on the door

After I got dressed I went downstairs and as I was about to make something to eat I get a knock on the door. I open it to see my Ex boyfriend with an evil smirk on his face. I tried closing the door in his face but he grabbed it and walked inside. "Hello Kal how are you? You know I missed you while I was Away." He backed me up to a wall. He lifted my head up and looked me in the eyes. From the corner of my eye I can see his hand go up and the next thing I feel is a burning sensation on my face. I was in tears because that hurt so bad.

After an hour of his agonizing torture there is another knock on the door. Next thing I hear is yelling and hitting. I look over to see Sasha, Baley, Enzo and Cass, and Randy beating up Dylan. Baley calls the police and they tie him up somewhere. They all come to me and they untied me from the chair. I was engulfed in Enzo's arms and I just started crying. Enzo never let me go, they gave me ice to put on my face because there was bruise where he slapped me.

The police came and asked us questions. They took Dylan away and left us all alone. I was still in tears so I ran up to my room and shut the door and locked it. I sat on my bed and just cried and cried until I didn't have any tears left. It's been a day already and they all tried coming into my room but I would just sit there until Sasha slid my title under my door. I got off my bed and and grabbed it. I put it around my waist and looked in the mirror and thought to myself

"I am the women's champion for gods sake I shouldn't let some boy who hurt me define who I am I'm a professional wrestler for crying out loud. I need to get out there and show them that what Dylan did was nothing"

That's exactly what I did I showered and put this on ⬇

With that I walked out of my room door and walked downstairs

With that I walked out of my room door and walked downstairs. Nobody saw me so I shouted

"Alright everybody get up turn the television off get dressed and let's go out people I'm tired of sitting around." With that everyone got up and went to get dressed.