14

I woke up the next morning to the smell of bacon so I got up and went to find where the amazing smell was coming from. I saw Leah in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Good morning Leah" I said to her. I didn't have a smile on my face. I didn't have a frown on my face either.

She put a plate of food in front of me and I started eating. "Lets go to the spa and get the royal treatment. I need it and you definitely need it. Go get dressed so we can go." She didn't even give me an choice she just pushed me into the room and I put this on.

After I changed I waited for Leah so that we could go

After I changed I waited for Leah so that we could go. Once she was finished she grabbed the car keys and we left for the spa.

Once we got there we told the lady what we wanted and she brought us to our rooms. We did the whole nine yards. Like we got everything.

After the massage I went into another room with Leah and I got a manicure and a pedicure. These are what my fingers look like.

After that I just asked her to paint my toes white

After that I just asked her to paint my toes white. Once we were finished we paid and then we left. My phone started ringing so I looked at the caller id. It was Enzo. "I don't want to answer the phone can you answer it for me?" I asked Leah she just nodded her head. "Put it on speaker as well" and that's what she just did.

"Kalani?" Enzo said.

"No this is Leah speaking. Can I ask why you called her phone at the moment?"

He sighed "Well if she doesn't want to speak to me can you tell her that I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call her a bitch and I don't know why the hell I stood up for Dana. Just tell her that I love her and that she doesn't have to forgive me yet. I'm such a horrible husband man. This is the second time that I messed up and now I'm sure as hell that she won't forgive me. I fucked up Leah I really did."

"Listen Zo, I know that you messed up big time but you can't tell her to forgive you so quickly. You just got to give it time. I will tell her that you love her alright?"

"Alright. Thanks Leah."

"Bye Zo"

"Bye"