18

"So what do you guys want to do now?" I asked my now 4 year old twins. "Lets go to the beach mommy!" Shay said. It really wasn't a bad idea at all. We had woken up a couple hours ago and we went out to breakfast and to the mall then we just had lunch.

"Ok you guys want Uncle Dean and Aunt Leah to come?" I asked them. "Yes please." The both of them said. I called them both and told them to meet us at the beach. They said yes. I put their bathing suits on and then I put on mine.

I threw on a pair of black shorts and my white t shirt then I put on some sandals

I threw on a pair of black shorts and my white t shirt then I put on some sandals. After changing I put the girls in their seats and I drove to the beach.

Once we got there we met Leah and Dean at the beach. They already choose out a spot for us so all we had to do was walk over to them. The girls ran up to them and gave them hugs.

"Uncle Dean and Aunt Leah lets go to the water." Shay said

"Alright lets go." Leah replied back.

After about 20 minutes Khalessi came back onto the sand.

"Hi momma." She said with her cute voice.

"Hi baby girl let me fix your Ponytail." I fixed it but it was kinda hard because it was covered in sand.

I took a picture of her as she was about to put her finger in her mouth.

I posted it on Instagram and shut my phone off

I posted it on Instagram and shut my phone off. She went back into the water with Dean and Leah came up to me.

"Hey girly how you feeling." She asked me.

I sighed. "I honestly don't know what to tell you I mean I'm going through a divorce currently and it's just really hard man. I loved Enzo with all my might and he just threw it away. We have 2 beautiful kids together and I honestly don't know what's wrong with that."

"I know it's hard for you but your just gonna give it time mama." She said

I knew she was right I mean when isn't she.

Lessi and Shay came up to me and sat in my lap. "Momma can we get some ice cream?" Shay asked me.

They were giving me the puppy dog eyes and faces. I couldn't say no to them.