"You didn't say anything specific?" I asked with wide eyes.

"Other than the fact that Humans are lovely creatures to fuck-" I quickly jumped up and ran off.

That's so fucking embarrassing! And everyone thinks it's funny. I locked myself in the bathroom while everyone laughed.

"It's not funny!" I yelled.

"It's the truth, mom," Kalix said. "Nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm your mother! You came out of my Human vagina! This information should make you feel uncomfortable!" I retorted.

"They're Demons, Zelda, we don't find stuff like that odd. Only you Humans do," Tempest said. I cracked the door and stepped out. "I think the only one who's uncomfortable is Zora, but maybe she's embarrassed."

"You Demons are weird," I grumbled. Everyone gasped with an exception of Zora.

"We're weird?!" Phoenix asked with a gasp. "Unlikely!"

"I think Zelda's talking about bloodbinding during sex, she thought it was weird," Tempest grinned at me. My face flamed once again.

"Bloodbinding is natural!" Zerin said with a laugh. "How could that be weird?"

"You know what's weird?" Axel asked. "How Humans can have so many emotions at once." They all agreed. I put my hands on my hips and tapped my foot.

"Ironic for you to bring that up because you have emotions too!" I said and pointed at them. "I, your mother, gave them to you! How else do you think you're able to get into girls panties?!" The boys turned to their father.

"His good looks," they grinned. Tempest shrugged. I crossed my arms.

"Ooh, is that right?" Saix asked with a grin. "Hey, mom, how do you feel about dad's looks?"

Oh, simply every time I look at him I want to jump his bones, but no big deal, right? I smirked. "Oh, he's alright. I've seen better." I watched as a small grin made it's way on his face.

"Dad, how do you feel about mom's looks?" Alcide asked. Tempest rose to his feet and stuffed his hands in the pocket of his flannel pants.

"Well, your mother is beautiful, she's always been beautiful. But she's cocky and always getting herself into bad situations, she's a stubborn Human girl," Tempest said with his arms crossed. "But she's my stunning, stubborn, arrogant Human girl." I gasped at him and stormed over to poke him in the chest.

"Woman!" I corrected. "I stopped being a girl after you had sex with me!" His face splitting grin told me that this was all a part of his plan.

"Why thank you for the compliment, Zelda. It makes me feel good knowing that what you had with Valen was puppy love," Tempest said with a smirk. I scowled at him.

"Valen was nice to me, Tempest, don't be rude," I said and turned away from him. "Besides that's in the past." Our sons cleared their throats.

"While you two are having sex we'll be waiting for you," Saix said with a grin. "Don't make a mess."

I covered my face with my hands and blushed. He remembered. Zora shut the door behind her, leaving me with Tempest. I looked at him only to see that he was looking down at me with those stunning light blue eyes.

"To shower or to sex?" Tempest asked with a smirk.

"I think we can manage both," I winked. He came over to me and towered over me as he pressed his hips into mine. Jeez, this man.