Chapter 27 - Young And Beautiful

~ Chapter 27 ~

No. No way. I don't even get why you're panicking when you still have a day to get over your fears. I need to talk to Tempest! And tell him what? That you've got cold feet? Hell no! Besides, he's not even here. I know, the Devils convinced him to go out somewhere for his bachelor's party and I'm not allowed to snoop. You haven't even been in Tempests' world long enough to know where is where, anyway. I sighed and sat at the edge of my bed.

"Queen Zelda Draven," I murmured.

In front of millions. Don't remind me.

I currently had no one. I mean aside from the guards that were shoved outside of my room. Everywhere I went, Tempest had me guarded heavily. When we left Rex's world Tempest told me that things would be different. He told me that we would be outcasts, but it seems as if I'm the outcast. They don't like me, but they love Tempest and Saix. I looked down at the beautiful engagement ring Tempest gave me. I smiled a little as I ran my fingers along the diamond.

Marriage. A family.

I laughed a little as I remembered how Tempest proposed to me in front of everyone. He was so serious. He had gotten on one knee and proposed. Oh, Tempest. Yeah, that's right. I bit my lip. I wonder if Saix is still awake. Leave your son be, he'll see you tomorrow. Everyone will. Everyone will hate me.

Do I want to be a queen of Demons? I'm not even one myself-hell, I'll probably die at the age of sixty something. Listen, it's not what everyone else thinks and wants. It's what Tempest wants, and all he wants is you. Sometimes I hated how right and persuasive my conscience could be. I laid down on Tempests' bed. I was deprived. He refused to sex with me until we were officially married.

For a Demon, he sure is all about purity. Ironically, because neither him nor I are pure. Your soul is. Oh, we're going there. Yeah, problem? I rolled my eyes and laughed then groaned.

"Jesus Christ, I am horny," I whined and threw a temper tantrum.

I could see Tempest now, impassive as he denies that he's just as deprived as I am. He'd probably laugh if he could see me now. He'd drop his pants in a matter of seconds if he could see you now. With all that thinking you're doing, you've probably got him all hot and bothered.

My face flushed. I totally forgot he could hear my thoughts clear as day in his head. Great. That means he heard everything about how I think everyone hates me because I'm Human. There's nothing they can do about it. Tempest is in love with you and it's obvious. They wouldn't dare to cross Tempest. Easy for you to say, we've got people around who would cross Tempest just for the giggles. Stop being so paranoid and get some sleep. You have a wedding tomorrow.

I should've convinced Tempest into just eloping. Royalty can't just elope. Right, bastard children. Wait, what about Saix? The people love Saix. Right. He's safe. I groaned and slipped my hands in my pants. Ah, ah, ah. Remember what Tempest said? You aren't allowed to do anything sexual, and that includes masturbation. So suffer. I. Can't. Handle. This. Imagine how explosive your orgasm will be when you two consummate your marriage. I sighed a smile.

I never thought he would ask me to marry him. That was just beyond me. I remember when be brought up proposing to me at Night years ago, but I paid no mind to it. Maybe because we all thought that Tempest was going to die. Well, yeah. I guess that's why what Alucard said struck me the way it did. I still think you should be wary of it. He said that the man that returns isn't Tempest. Yeah, well, omens aren't always verbatim. Be wary, Zelda. You have a son, Tempest returned, you're getting married to him.... Six sons, one daughter. Six Demons, one Human. Vengeance. I sighed and shook my head. This is the last thing I wanted to think about. Are you intentionally trying to give me cold feet? No way! You're going to marry Tempest and love him with all your heart and mind! Then stop thinking about Alucard. Fine. Get some beauty sleep, the maids will be in with your dress first thing in the morning. I shuddered.