Chapter 5 - Intake

~ Chapter 5 ~

Somewhere along the lines Tempest Draven became my bodyguard/escort for the rest of my classes. Once again I got to meet another one of the six: Tempest Draven, Valen Tate, Alucard Draga, and sweet ole' Aric Wolfe. When I walked into the Vampire Wing with Tempest Alucard lost his mind. He literally glared at Tempest the whole time because Tempest refused to leave my side with Alucard in the room, and he wouldn't let me protest about it either. There was no saying 'I can defend myself' to Tempest, that was considered defying him, and there was no defying Tempest.

I sighed heavily as he walked me to the cafeteria for lunch. He hadn't bothered to look to see if I was beside him at all. He just glided across the floor like a ghost. Graceful was an understatement. He was beautiful, dark, yet beautiful. And I think that's what was so attractive about him. I like bad boys.

"Lynn Smith, your roommate. Tell her you won't be sitting with her today-or ever until I say so." Tempest said once we stepped inside the cafeteria. I opened my mouth to say something, he glared.

"Okay." I said lowly. He watched me as I walked away from him and over to Lynn who was with Greg. They were engaged in an intense conversation then stopped when I arrived.

"Hey!" Lynn said happily. "How's it going?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Tempest's impassive expression and figured I should hurry.

"Uh, I can totally talk to you about that when we get back to the dorm but for now I can't sit here-er I won't be sitting here because Tempest said so." I murmured. Greg snickered and Lynn stared wide eyed.

"Pet." Greg sneered. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not his pet-"

"Zelda." He hadn't yelled my name, it was as if he were having a conversation with me, as if I were standing right in front of him. I have no idea how I heard it but I instantly stopped talking to Lynn and Greg and made my way back over to Tempest who still looked completely emotionless. "Good girl."

He then began to lead me over to the table that he sat at earlier. Girls didn't flock as fast as they did last time, probably because I was there. They looked wary before arriving. None paid attention to me once they took their seats.

"Lord Tempest," they swooned. "What can we do for you today?"

"Get Zelda food. She's Human, so make sure you don't give her the wrong meal."

"I can really get my own food..." his glare silenced me.

"Go." He told the girls. They got up quickly and rushed to get me food. I blushed feeling utterly embarrassed. "Are you all going to stare or are you going to come?"

Who was he talking to? Seconds later, Aric, Valen, Alucard, and two of the others that I didn't know brought themselves to the table. They all took the seats of the girls. And they all stared at me.

"We agreed." Valen said to Tempest.

"You think I've touched her?" Tempest asked with a raised brow. He then casted a gaze at Aric.

"I never said I wanted to."

"She doesn't even believe," one of the guys that I didn't know about said.

"Okay, what the hell is going on." I said shutting them all up. "Who the hell are you two, and what the hell do you want with me?"

"Told you," Valen snickered.

"Stop." I said putting my hands up. I could feel Tempests glare on the back of my head. Uh, oh. I was cutting it close. Divert. "Who are you?"

"Lord Tempest Draven, Lord Alucard Draga, Alpha Aric Wolfe, Prince Valen Tate, Prince Sven Vega, and Lord Rex Pendragon." Valen said going around the table. "Demon, Vampire, Werewolf, Angel, Shifter, Warlock. I don't see the point in explaining any of it to you considering you don't even believe in this."