galaxy ; chapter six

(recommendations before reading: read in the font of source sans pro, font size; 2)

where was I when the rockets came to life
and carried you away into the alligator sky
even though I'll never know what's up ahead

I'm never letting go

"We're both under the galaxy." He said.

"And we're both here." They responded.

But you're not here anymore. What happened? Where are you? Where are the two of you? Why am I here...

Without you?

____________________________________

Your POV

Saeyoung looked at me and sighed. He sat me down in a chair, him taking a chair as well and sitting down at it as well. I looked at him, giving him a look to go and explain himself.

"I'm sorry for leaving you suddenly back then, Y/N. I needed to do something important and I thought by it, it would change Saeran's life. But looking at Saeran earlier... I think he's life became worse." Saeyoung said.

"None of this was your fault, Saeyoung." I said.

"It is! If I didn't leave and didn't accept V's offer in being a secret agent, Saeran could've been better than the state he is in now! I-I didn't have any answers to my questions on how Saeran was doing, only pictures that just showed that he is indeed happy. But-"

"Saeyoung." I said, grabbing his attention.

"Please calm down for a minute. You didn't know this was going to happen to him. Heck, I didn't even know that he was going to be picked up by two people I haven't been aware of! But, we're going to find him and we're going to save him." I added.

"Us three are going to see the galaxy together and that's a promise I won't ever break!" I exclaimed and his eyes widened in disbelief. I held his hand and he held it back.

He looked down and looked at me again. "Thank you."

Six Years Before
Saeyoung POV

I stood in front of the colorful pane glass that was designed in the church. I looked at it and sighed. Then somebody suddenly called my name from afar. I turned around and saw Y/N walking towards me. They greeted me with a smile and I greeted them back.

"What are you doing, Saeyoung?" They asked.

"Looking at the pane glass." I answered. They looked at the pane glass, admiring it's beauty.

"It looks beautiful doesn't it?" They asked with a rhetoric tone.

I looked at it again and said,"Yeah, I guess it does..."

"I have something for you." They said and I looked at them with a surprised expression.

"What? But you don't have to get something for-"

"Just accept it Saeyoung, it will be like a remembrance from me if you ever go." They said and pulled out a silver cross necklace from their pocket.