galaxy ; chapter three

(recommendations before reading: read in the font of source sans pro, font size; 2)

where was I when the rockets came to life
and carried you away into the alligator sky
even though I'll never know what's up ahead

I'm never letting go

"We're both under the galaxy." He said.

"And we're both here." They responded.

But you're not here anymore. What happened? Where are you? Where are the two of you? Why am I here...

Without you?

____________________________________

Six Years Before
Saeyoung POV

Y/N and I kept walking through the dark forest, they were pulling me some place unknown to me. It's midnight and I should've been back by the house right now. I couldn't leave Saeran alone with her for that long.

"Y/N where are you taking me? I really need to go back home and be with Saeran." I said and they looked back at me.

"I promise this will be quick. Trust me, you'll never regret seeing this." They said, I sighed and nodded.

We kept walking until they suddenly stopped. I looked at them confused. They pushed the bush that was blocking our way and pulled me with them. They looked at me and smiled.

"Look up." They said.

I looked up and my eyes widened

I looked up and my eyes widened. The sky is so beautiful. I was in awe. The sky is filled with so many stars and different constellations.

"It's like we're seeing the whole galaxy from here." I said.

They chuckled and said, "I knew you would like it. Amazing isn't it?"

"Saeran would love to see this." I said and they gave me a soft smile.

"He will." They said. "You need to go back home now, Saeyoung. Your brother must be finding you." They added and I nodded.

We started walking back and I was still looking at the sky until I blurted out something random, "We're both under the galaxy."

"And we're both here." They said. "Existing." They continued.

"Next time, we'll bring Saeran with us. I promise you this will happen again." They said happily and I smiled at them.

"Thank you for thinking so." I said.

We both looked up at the sky, not knowing what's ahead of us. I hope this will happen again soon.