Fight/ Pt.1

"Damn it y/n! Why do you have to do stupid shit like that. I mean why. Your unbelievable"!, Justin yells at you.

"You and Justin are fighting again because you forgot to pick him up from the airport because you where spending time with y/f/n. She had just gotten back from Paris, and you really missed having girl time with her. So you two went to the spa today, just to catch up on things."

"Well I'm sorry I wanted to spend time with y/f/n. I haven't seen her in a while and I really missed her", you yell back but not as loud as Justin.

"I understand but, you could of at least told me. I would have gotten Kenny to bring me home.

But no you didn't tell me, you went on and forgot to pick me up,"Justin yells.

"You know what Justin,I'm really sorry and this is something stupid to argue about. I mean you forget things too. I'm human I make mistakes and I forget things. Just let it go, okay?"

No I'm not gonna just let it go. I haven't seen you in 9 months.

At least you could do is come pick me up from the airport. You know what I'm leaving. Maybe you'll forget I'm gone like you forgot to pick me up.

------------------------

Well it's been a long time. So yea this just popped up in my head. I thought it was good so yea...

Comment.

Vote.

Share.

- J.xx