Girl Crush

I got a girl crush, hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush, ain't slowin' down

*Flashback*

There he was, your boyfriend of 4 years kissing a skimpy blonde. You were truly hurt; he was your first love, first everything. Then he goes and does this to you. Was it because you didn't have long blonde hair or you weren't skinny enough.

I want her long blonde hair

Million of things were running through your head. What should you do? Confront Justin about his actions? Key his car? Or maybe throw all his belongings into the fireplace. But it was too late, he had spotted you.

"Y/n? Y/n wait, it's not what it looks like!" Justin yelled after you.

"Well what does it look like Justin? Huh! What I saw was my boyfriend of 4 years kissing on some skimpy blonde hoe!" You yelled at him.

"Look y/n, I'm sorry, but she-

"Save your sorry fucking excuse Justin! I'm tried of the lies, the pain, the hurt that you've cause me. I don't get any sleep at night, all I think about is her under your bed sheets. All the things I think about are true. They are so fucking true. I'm sick and tired of it Justin, I can't take it no more. We're through!"

I don't get no sleep, I don't get no peace
Thinkin' about her under your bed sheets

------------------------------

After many months of breaking up with Justin, you can say that you've found some relieve. But there aren't days when you don't miss Justin. If only you could have drowned yourself in a bottle of her perfume then maybe you could have her magic touch that she used on Justin.

Yeah, 'cause maybe then you'd want me just as much

If only you knew.

I got a girl crush