Eighteen - 18 -

What just happened?

Oh my god.

Oh my god.

He kissed me in front of my brother!!! How could he just do that!!

I punched Arian at the shoulder; he looked at me with a smug expression on his face.

"Get this fucking mark off me!!" I shouted.

Adrian coughed and looked away.

"Don't you ignore me!!" I said

"Chloe, not now." he said in a low voice.

I looked around and to my horror, everyone had stopped what they were doing and were staring at us...oh shit. Please tell me they didn't see what happened earlier......please. One looks at all their faces and I knew they did. I could die from embarrassment. My cheeks grew red and I could feel them getting hotter by the second. Damien stepped forward and took my arm.

"Let's go." He said and pulled me.

I walked away with Damien without even giving a backward glance at Adrian.

I was still pissed.

When the lunch bell rang, I got up quickly and left the classroom. I was doing my best ignoring him. I was walking down the stairs to the cafeteria when I felt an arm around my shoulder. I looked and saw Fray, I smiled.

"Hey Chloe."

"Hey Fray."

"Is something wrong?" he asked.

His big blue eyes looked at me with concern.

I quickly looked away scared that he would see the mark on my lips.

"No, why would you think that?" I said still looking away.

"Well, you're acting strange." he said.

"Oh really." I laughed nervously.

"Yeah, like you are now." he said eyeing me suspiciously.

"I'm not acting strange!" I retorted.

He cocked an eyebrow at me. Awww, he looks so cute when he does that! Then he face slowly turned serious, eh?

"chloe, your lips...." he trailed off.

Oh shit.

Fray took my hand and pulled me to a different direction. I started protesting but he continued pulling me. We reached a small door, he opened it and pushed me inside, and he too came inside and locked the door after him. He turned on the lights. Then, he suddenly picked me up and dropped me roughly on a stool. I looked at him puzzled.

He came really close to my face and then I realized he was staring at my lips. Oh no. I tired pushing his chest but he was too strong, he grabbed my hands and stared at me.

"Chloe...what is this?"

"what's what?" I asked innocently.

I flinched from his glare.

"I fell." I lied lamely.

Fray rolled his eyes. He touched my lips and looked at them carefully.

"Adrian marked you didn't he?" he asked.

I could see pain in his eyes. I felt so guilty even though it wasn't my fault.

"yeah, he did." I muttered.

He sighed and looked away.

"if you chose him then, I won't say anything......because that's what you want." He added softly.