Twelve - 12 -

He stopped dead and pulled himself away. He slowly pulled his hands away from me. He hung his head down and seemed deep in thought.

"Adrian, I-" I said

"Forget it." He said a little too casually.

I don't know why but I fell my heart fall to the bottom pit, but I decided to just let it go.

"What did Damien say?" he asked all serious again.

I looked away. "Nothing, I-"

"Dammit Chloe." he said sounding pissed.

I stared at him.

"Why aren't you telling me anything! Am I total stranger to you? Don't you trust me at all?" he shouted

"Adrian, please-"

"Y'know what I don't want to hear it, you can go to your BFF and tell him everything you want, you don't need me." He said.

I wanted to hit him and scream at him but I just couldn't find my voice. He was waiting for me to respond but I said nothing. He gritted his teeth. Then he turned and made his way to the door.

No.i don't want it to be like this, he's wrong, they mean everything to me. They are my BFFs, without them, I am nothing. I ran to him and hit him hard on his back. He turned around and looked at me in surprise.

"What are -"he started

"I'm Damien's sister.......well, step-sister actually."

He looked at me. His face went blank and continued staring at me with wide eyes for a very long time. I nudged him a little and that seemed to help.

"What the hell is happening...?" He said in a whisper

"Calm down, I'll tell you the rest after you calm down ok?"

He grabbed my shoulders. "What! What are you sating! If he's your step-brother, then....." he trailed off and I knew exactly what he was thinking.

"Yes Adrian. I might not be human and i might just be a princess."

He froze again. He slowly turned and walk towards the door.

"Adrian?"

"I'm not angry Chloe, I just need time...time to sort this out in my head."

With that he walked away from me. At least he wasn't angry with me. But somehow, I felt relieve wash over me, I told him at last now all I need to is tell the others. I hope they don't freak out.

Adrian's P.O.V

As I walked down the long winding stairs, I couldn't describe the shock that I just felt, Chloe is Damen's step sister! That jerk of all people!

From what i heard the king remarried so Damen is the son of the new queen. The former queen is being hospitalised, and I heard that the child died during birth.....wait, then who is exactly is Chloe? But I think she is an Anglian, then she wings? And some powers? I saw the queen when I was little and she had red hair, if I remember it clearly I think Chloe have the same shade of red.....I need to talk about this with the guys.

 CHRIS'S P.O.V

The bell just rang and the people are slowly making their way out of the cafeteria. Adrian is nowhere to be seen.

"Hey guys"i said

They all looked at me surprised.

"Behold, he speaks." said Lewis.

It's true, i don't talk much but i'm not a total mute, i just prefer to keep quiet.

"Let's bunk class." I said

Both looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" they said at the same time.

"What?" I said

"I can't believe this is coming from you." Said Fray

"First you're a zombie, then you decided to become a delinquent?" he laughed on.

Fray looked at me with those big blue eyes. "Well, why do you wanna bunk?" he asked.

"I need to talk to you guys about Chloe."

Both of them suddenly seemed attentive.

"We have to wait for Adrian "

"Oh, c'mon! He's-"

"I said we're waiting for Adrian" I said

He sat quietly and started sulking. Seriously, I hate repeating myself. 

We waited till the whole cafeteria was empty, finally Adrian walks in. Something was wrong with him, he seemed dazed and couldn't even walk straight and he was even talking to himself......ok, that's definitely weird. Something big must be on his mind. He came to us mumbling to himself. He sat down slowly and not seem to notice the empty cafeteria around us. Fray poked his head with his finger.

"Huh?" he said looking at all of us

"You're freaking me out." Said Fray

Adrian kept silent.

"What is it?" I asked

He looked at me "you will not believe this."

We all leaned in closer to him.

"Chloe is Damien's step-sister." He said

"WHAT!" Lewis and fray exclaimed.

I said nothing, I knew something was up with her, but I didn't know what it was. So this must be it.

"I have to tell you guys something about Chloe too." I said

The cafeteria went dead silent. It's now or never.

"Remember that day we picked Chloe up from the streets and she was badly hurt?" I asked. They all nodded.

"Well, when we bought her back to our place and when all of you had left me to heal her........"

How should I say this?

"What??! "They all said impatiently.

"Well, the thing is, I never did anything." I said

They all starred at me confused.

"What do you mean?" asked Adrian

"I didn't use any magic on her, it was like her wounds healed by themselves."

None of us spoke. We all knew it was her. She wasn't human. She was Anglian.

"Anglian" muttered fray.

We figured it out because Damien too is an Anglian so if Chloe is his step-sister she must be one too.

"What about her wings?" asked Lewis.

"I've never seen them."I replied

"Do think she knows about her powers?" asked Adrian

"Most probably" I said.

"Then why didn't she tell us?" Asked Fray in a hurt voice.

All of us were silent.

The only anglian with royal blood can heal in very rapidly, they heal faster than vampire or demons.....the weird thing was Chloe healed too fast, even faster than a normal Anglian would....wait minute...then her main ability is healing, other anglian would have an extra ability like future predictions,speed,etc but healing is Chloe's extra ability! Which means she can heal others too....some discovery we made today.

Chloe's P.O.V

The rest of the classes went ok. Adrian and the guys seemed weird; I guess Adrian already told them about me. But why aren't they talking to me. They all seemed to ignore me. What up with them? Maybe I should I talk to them properly. I just hope they're not mad. 

After school, I saw them so went to them; they all tensed up when I went to them.

"Um, hey guys" hi said

"uh.hi" said Adrian and Lewis

Fray smiled shyly behind Chris.

"Princess." He said firmly.

i rolled my eyes.