11

- Thursday, September 28 -

"I know, baby, dont be sorry. I just miss you. But I'll see you in a week right?" Hayes said into the phone.
"Of course. We can celebrate then." I said.
"I'll see you then, Nash is calling me, I got to go. I love you." He said.
"I love you too." I said.

Today is our one month, Megan went to visit Nash in LA since he already moved there, while I just arrived in North Carolina to surprise Hayes. Tez had the bright idea to lie to Hayes saying I have a family event to go to this week when in reality I'm coming to surprise him.
I was in the airport getting my bags when I heard someone yelling my name.
"Liz!" Tez said giving me a hug.
"Tez!" I said hugging him back.
"Man, I've missed your 2k ass kickings." He said making me laugh.
"But Hayes misses you like crazy." He said.
"How is he?" I asked.
"He's good, but I'll let you see for yourself, let's go." He said. I grabbed both of my bags and we got into his car.
"So he knows I'm coming over so he'll be expecting me." He said, I nodded.

We arrived at Hayes' moms house.
"Leave your bags, I'll bring them in. Hayes' mom knows you're coming so she won't be freaked when you come in." Tez said.
"Thank you." I said. He smiled and nodded. I walked up to the house and Hayes' mom met me at the door.
"You must be Elizabeth Logan, I'm Hayes' Mom. My names also Elizabeth." She said shaking my hand laughing.
"Haha, I love your name." I said laughing.
"Why are we shaking hands, come here." She said hugging me.
"By the way you can call me Liz, you don't have to call me Hayes' mom or Ms Floyd." She laughed.
"Thank you Liz." I said.
"Hayes' room is upstairs, you'll know which one in is cause of the loud music he plays." She laughed.
"Thank you." I said. I walked upstairs and knocked on the door where the music was coming from. The music turned off and I heard feet coming towards the door.
"Tez you dont need to knock bro, you- LIZ!" He said. I laughed as he engulfed me in a hug. I hugged him back.
"I thought you weren't coming." He said surprised.
"Well I-" I started to say before he cut me off by kissing me. I kissed him back and smiled.
"I wanted to surprise you." I said when he pulled away.
"Mission accomplished." He said holding me close to him by my hips.
"You're welcome!" Yes yelled as he walked up the stairs with both of my bags.
"Oh yea, credit to Tez, it was his idea." I said laughing.
"Yes, and y all are welcome, now move over so I can put these bags in the room." He said. He put the bags by the wall and plopped onto the bean bag in hayes' room.
"Now can y all love birds show me some attention?" Tez said making me laugh. He held my hand and walked with me to his bed where we cuddled up to each other. Tez turned on Hayes' Xbox and started to play Call of duty while me and Hayes caught up.
Later I was properly introduced to His mom, step dad and Skylynn

Tez left around 10pm, leaving me and Hayes in the room.
"Haha, it's your turn to leave and change." He said.
"You're a dork." I said. I left the room and went to thw bathroom and changed into shorts and a t-shirt. I walked out and met Liz in the hall.
"Hi lizzy, can I call you lizzy?" She asked.
"Of course." I said laughing.
"I have to go out, my man's taking me out to a drive in movie. Haven't seen one of those in ages. Could you tell Hayes? And could you guy keep an eye on Skylynn?" She asked.
"Of course" I said.
"Thank you, your a life saver. I'll be back late so don't wait up." She said rushing out the door. I smiled and walked to Hayes room. He was laying shirtless on the bed.
"Your mom said we have to keep an eye on skylynn for her." I said.
"Ugh, shes doing that so we wouldn't do anything." He said making my roll my eyes playfully. We walked downstairs where Skylynn was watching a movie.
"Hey sky, Momma left so we are incharge." Hayes said to her.
"Liz! Watch the movie with me!" She said. I walked over to the couch and sat next to her. She laid her head on my lap and cuddled with her cat. Hayes followed by sitting next to me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

Like 20 minutes later, Skylynn was quietly snoring. I nudged Hayes and he laughed.
"I'll get her." He whispered.
"No it's fine, I got this." I said. I picked her up and she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I walked up to her bed room and laid her in her bed. I turned her nightlight on and her light off, shutting the door behind me quietly.
"You're great with kids." Hayes said as I got into his room.
"Thanks." I said. I walked to his bed and straddled his waist as he laid down.
"Do you ever think about us in the future?" He asked rubbing shapes into my thighs.
"Sometimes." I said.
"What do you think about?" He asked.
"Well, first I think about a few months from now, then a few years, and so on." I said.
"Do you think we'll get married and have kids?" He asked.
"Well I want all of that. I want a family, with a husband and kids. And if I get to share that with you, I'll be very lucky." I said. He smiled.
"Do you think we will?" I asked.
"I know we will." He said. He pulled me down to him and kissed me. I moved to cuddle into his sode and shortly fell asleep.